What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What are your total levels?:1687643658082.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
CI-B, DEA Senior Agent, SCP-096
Held: MTF O-1 CPL, MTF Nu-7 CSG, MTF E-11 LCPL, Consultant, Ethics Assistant, UNGOC LT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have no kicks/bans/warns on my record
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- I've been a Senior Agent for around 11 days now
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I'm applying for Special Agent because I wanna get far in DEA, as it's probably one of the most fun things I've had the opportunity to join. I like fighting CI both when they enter the facility or out and about on surface. I also want to help newer DEA agents learn about the department, and what and what not to do, so they succeed.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- I have lots of experience on the server, having been playing for nearly a year now. I've gone through almost every combative job that exists. I also have lots of experience roleplaying, which can come in handy when having to speak to GOIs and civilians. I have CL4 experience, being an ECA, Consultant, and a GOC LT.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- Although I haven't written documents in a bit, I remember I would write good documents. They weren't extraordinary, but they were comprehendible and a bit lengthy.
-What makes a document good is how easily understandable it is. Although length can be good, as long as your points are down and its written in a way that anyone who is reading can understand it, and you leave room for new information to be added, the document will be good.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Special Agents are like assistants for Agency Managers, helping keep the department under control and completing surface operations. They are there to help any of the department members with questions, or give commands to them when necessary.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
(Lore is a dumbed down version of my history on the server)

█████ "Moxxie" █████ was first recruited to the foundation under the medical department after proving his skills of medical procedures within combat, being a combative medic for the Canadian Military. "Moxxie" remained in the medical department for months, before enlisting and joining Epsilon-11. Though his time in E-11 was short, as he was quickly taken to Omega-1. He would remain in Omega-1 until the turn of the year, leaving the regiment around February of ████. After a month of being dormant, he enlisted and joined Nu-7. He would remain in Nu-7 for several months, reaching CSG before retiring back to the medical department. "Moxxie" would get a spot in the medical leadership, after showing high knowledge about medical, though he would retire from this position quickly. "Moxxie" would rejoin E-11 and be there for nearly 2 months before again leaving, this time under his own accord. It would be around this time where "Moxxie" would show interest in the DEA, and join the department. After a couple of weeks of being a DEA operative, he was selected to become a Senior Agent.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Silly [REDACTED]

Monker

Aug 11, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.