Mr Bob Woodall ban appeal/permaban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr bob woodall

Jan 26, 2023
Your in-game name:Mr Bob woodall
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:61176278
Your steam community link: Date of ban: Tuesday august 29 21:39:58 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):Mrdm (long ban history and shows no intention to improve)
Who banned you: rushi
Ban length?: Perma
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): What will you do to stop this from happening again: I regret making staff have to deal with me i dont feel like making them waste there own time on me for me being immature and saying some bad thing i regret getting my self banned over and over again i have inproved on many different rp servers on gmod and i would like to apologize to the staff that i have made mad for my dumbness and i dont want to be kicked from the community.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes i have (nlr, metagame, rdm, mrdm, failrp, jobabuse, mixing i think, fearRP, and Ltap)
Why should you be unbanned: i have inproved yesterday i have thought to myself i want to comeback to the SCP-RP community and read the rules and regret breaking rules and being a brat to everyone (biscuits, most of the CI) and the fact that i made it to beta rank in ci gave me the feeling to join them if i get unbanned.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have inproved on many different rp servers and i have matured
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i love the community and the friend i have made in the time i spent in the SCP-RP UK Community
i miss the staff that i made friends with and the (alpha 1/ Red Right hand) and also say hi to athena

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @mr bob woodall ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing this, your ban will not be lifted, you were quite callous in your nature and made it a mission to cause as many problems as you could in order to play "staff ban bingo"

As a result, I do not feel it is appropriate to lift your ban.

You may re-appeal on or after 16/02/2025.

Kind Regards
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.