Your in-game name: mr bob woodall
Your SteamID:76561198082618284
Your steam community link:

Date of ban: jan 23 01:27:12 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):niprp Ltap mrdm
Who banned you:\'churmite\'
Ban length?:2 week
What server were you banned on?: (scp-rp-uk):
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:i will stop being mad just cause i get killed
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Why should you be unbanned: im a streamer that streams the server and my gole is to get the server know to public and ur server is fun i enjoy the server
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:because i going to be live streaming to people that play the server and also i know i wont i learned from my bad mistacts
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:its fun everyone enjoys it so do i the server is awesome ever sents i got banned i've been waiting to see if i could get unbanned then i realised that a can appeal please unban me

1674835340446.png

Attachments

• 1674835328642.png
    1674835328642.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 2

Churmite

Jul 16, 2022
Hello bob woodall

You killed a lot of people and when I pulled you into a sit for it you left the server so you got a MRDM ban
Churmite

mr bob woodall

Jan 26, 2023
Hello bob woodall

You killed a lot of people and when I pulled you into a sit for it you left the server so you got a MRDM ban
Churmite
my game crashed not my folt i was live streaming it happends also my friend was watching my stream

Churmite

Jul 16, 2022
convenient you crashed as I pulled you still doesn't give you the right to MRDM you would have got the ban anyway​

Churmite

Jul 16, 2022
you weren't CI when you were killing people you were gensec the logs tell me what class you were at the time of the kill​

Churmite

Jul 16, 2022
I believe you were running around pretending to be a CI while playing gensec and I wasn't a ci at the time I was O-1

mr bob woodall

Jan 26, 2023
just unbanned me please i understand y ci are not aloud to raid with out permishen its my fault can i please get unbanned so i can start to stream again

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @mr bob woodall,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After speaking with the Staff Member that banned you, it seems like you were MRDM'ing people while playing as a GENSEC, which is obviously not allowed.
Streaming or not, the server still has rules that the players have to follow at all times.
Your ban will remain as it is.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.