Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xCHUNKY/
Date of ban: 22/08/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM + LTAP
Who banned you:
Pasi Huovila [OSH3rd]
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rul
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not use my RPG during an execution at the Front Gate.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, for fearRP while new.
Why should you be unbanned: I bring valuable activity to train,build and contribute to the WW3 Community and I had an accident thinking an RPG was suitable for an execution.... Never meant to kill any one else other than the man being executed haha.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will follow rules and not fire an RPG even if its funny.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because it's the best MilitaryRP server I've ever played on and 2 weeks away will be so long.

Kind Regards - Mr Cheng (JCS)

Reactions: Billy

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
Hello Mr Cheng

I banned you because we did an execution on west gate. After the execution you shot a rpg in the middle of a crowd and killed around 5-6 people. Then I saw you disconnected, so I just added the LTAP part to the reason.

I wouldn't mind your ban being reduced, but killing lots of people in a group like that is not acceptable.

Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Mr Cheng

Mr Cheng

Aug 21, 2021
It was completely accidental as where I shot the RPG was the exact spot where the hostage was executed and the blast radius must have managed to do that due to us all standing so close. I only lost half HP and seen no deaths so I logged off like I had already planned to do so after the debrief/execution.

Once more, was a simple mistake which was meant to not harm anyone other than the hostage and was trying to get a laugh.

Mr Cheng

Aug 21, 2021
So these people must have been in revive-mode when I logged, otherwise if I had seen deaths I would not have logged off right away

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Ban Appeal Denied
Although we understand there can be accidents, the end result of firing an RPG at a group of friendlies during an execution is fairly obvious. Not to mention that you logged off immediately after doing this, had you waited around and discussed the matter with a staff member, although likely you would've been banned a reducement would be far more likely. Wait out your ban.
Locked.

• Angry
Reactions: Billy
Status
Not open for further replies.