Who banned you:
Flames

Ban length?:
8 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Overall will stop harassing Cloak for information and take the hint when it is given. And will stop acting dumb to the point were cloak gets tired of reading my dms.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Yes

Why should you be unbanned:
I have no intent to ban evade or use exploits in any manner on Garry's mod at all and when given the opportunity to do such I refused as I believe it ruins the fun. As well as for ban evading; moreover, I simply have no reason to ban evade and don't as well as didn't even show interest in the subject at hand when brought up. I enjoy scp-rp and love the new knife updates as I have been trading and selling as much as I could when I was on the server. I simply love the server and said as much to cloak giving him props for the server. I continue to regret my actions as well as my behavior. The friends in question that did all this ban evading... I have known for years online and in real life and that is the only reason why I simply can't just up and stop playing with him because he made a mistake because humans aren't perfect. I overall agree that my actions were not needed and I promise it won't happen again.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I will stop harassing staff memebers in all.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?
I love to play on SCP-RP and showed as much as I bought the 2nd highest rank on the server as well as knives and want to enjoy that perks of such things and as well as I love playing D-class... I have put somewhere between 1500 and 1700 hours over the past year on the uk and us server because I just enjoy having fun on the server and also enjoy the updates, features, roles and much more. Over the past week I have been incredibly bored and have bought 2 or 3 games that just didn't feel as fun as the garry's mod scp-rp server because most of my friends play on it. I just want to play the server and have fun with not just friends, but the community.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Doppy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have chosen to reduce your ban to 4 weeks, therefore it will expire on the 17th of February. Please do not repeat the same actions or a longer ban may be put in place next time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.