Mr.Temples 22415 application form. (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTempIe

Feb 25, 2023
Steam ID:76561199234479743
Discord name: mr.temple2
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 590 hours oh playtime.
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: (GMT-2:30)
Character name(s): Mr.Temple (Freedom)
Civilian name: Mr.Temple (Cold)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....icy=Letterbox&imcolor=#000000&letterbox=false
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received metagame warning, fail rp and rdm warnings while i was still new to the server, i have grown from them.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I'm a calm person and I'm good at roleplaying.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?: Doing the morally correct action in every situation. Scp 22415 should prioritize safety of non combatants in case of emergency. If someone is doing a morally wrong action 22415 must decline helping the person.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?: I would ensure the safety of the researchers and other non combatants, If/when the researchers are safe only then can i help whoever is doing the morally right action.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?: No, if I repel 076, there's a possibility of him realizing there's someone behind him and he might attack them, to ensure the safety of the researcher i wouldn't repel 076.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?: I wouldn't help the D-class. D-class are terrible people who have done terrible things, Helping the D-class would go against 22415's moral code and ideals.
-

Boris Johnson

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @MrTempIe !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Boris​

Status
Not open for further replies.