Mr. Zeta's Deputy Director Of Medicine Application 4.0 Extra Edition

• Thread starter Deleted member 3849
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3849

This is the same Zeta that was hanging around I found out a week ago SOMEONE STOLE MAH NAME, and doesn't even play. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:240476062

Discord name:

OldSport#0109

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

A few Months, a good amount of time.

In what country are you located?:

U.S.A

Time zone:

UTC 10

Character name(s):

- Mr. Zeta(Foundation Character) , Ayyaika(Civi character),

Civilian name:

- Mr. Zeta

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

U.S.A

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes, I do, or do I? :>

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- Holding:
096 whitelist

- Held
Site Advisor
UNGOC Sergeant
Consultant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I have not received any warnings that I've been aware of :>

Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?

- I'm applying for Director of Medicine because this has been my goal when I joined medical, it been a long time coming. After some realization and some helpful support from some individual's I've decided to come back to medical. I had left because I had found out from the previous application that it was basically impossible for me to move up the server ranks since I play on timezones when not much SA are online so I got pretty discouraged and left medical. Leaving medical was more like a break because I realized man medical super fun and even if I can't move up into higher roles anymore I still enjoy it. Then I got a dm from someone saying Hey Zeta you should go apply for Director Of Medicine, I asked around should I do it, and most replies were like sure. I even asked click cuz you know the situtation I didn't want them experience the wait when a Director Of Medicine spot is taken. Click said Sure, So here I am going to try again, for the 4th time, now I haven't been on consultant for about 2 weeks now but I still know Medical like it was the back of my hand. Playing combat medic again really showed me some of the glaring issues with off popular time zones. Since there is no Director Of Medicine on those timezones that I play on, which can mean lack of rp in sense. When I play on those times I can literally feel the life being sucked out of the consultants as they play waiting simulator waiting to get a request to do the medical test. No Shade to the current Director Of Medication but you're forgetting to elaborate to teach the Consultants about the special rules that are used situationally. If these rules were removed then Im sorry to the current Director Of Medicine. These special clarifications were, 1. that you can only do EST in the med-bay unless you had been ordered to by a a level 4 clearance personal to do in a secure location. 2. You must ask consent unless, a person has been suspected of being undercover by the usage of 914, or undercover CI, also level 4 clearance personal can order you to ignore consent depending on the eligibility of harm the patient can cause to others. Thats all but another gripe pet peeve that I have for "Medical Operations" Is when people use knives and stab people then heal them up, I mean its technically xp farming but the people I see who that stuff largely get ignored and its fun for them but it's like I don't wanna see you guys get banned. Another thing I used to be this Leader of a sub division called the therapy division blu is now the new leader sorry to the others but I literally never see you other guys online, although kinda my fault for timezones differences.

What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:

- What makes me suitable for Director of Medicine, that is a great question for you to ask. I'm so glad that you asked that question because I wouldn't know where to start. I've got lots of experience with helping run medical with my time as consultant. I've ran a subdivision of medical called the therapy division, with the help of Karma Anderson, they were a great person. Since then I no longer run the Therapy Division since I kinda left because I had that realization that I could never move up the ranks but now no longer have that thanks to the support of some close friends, I've decided to make this application and attempt to get the position. Even if I'm no longer consultant I still have lots of experience and really enjoy playing on it even when nothing is going on.

Fast Writer:
- I'd like to describe my writing document capabilities quite good. I've gotten experience as site advisor, so I know how to craft a good document. Created the Therapist handbook from pretty much scratch I did use some inspirations when making it so that it looked nice. I can create documents quite fast for example when a certain tribunal happened. and I noticed that my main document for psych evaluations had vanished. Creating one in a timely manner was necessary. Was able to create a document on the situation, and then do the evaluation finding some interesting things. Another thing I write my applications lengthy and mostly grammatically correct in a short time.

Dedicated:
- To any role that I play on the server I make sure to play as them as much as possible. When I see trainees on site, I make sure to change into the consultant wear and train those trainees. Help them get an amazing experience in medical, help them the power of consent, and not poisoning people. When chosen for the position of Therapist Lead immediately created the document for testing and recruiting fellow therapists. Then quickly looking through the applications and finding the perfect members for the division. Since I'm no longer consultant I just play a ton of Combat Medic, last two days I was literally in charge of dealing with MC&D and it went pretty good both very civil people.

Patient
- Normally I don't really like talking about myself, but I remember some staff member I was in thought that was kind of funny. Now let's get back into the main subject of this mini paragraph. When dealing with newer folks it's important to be patient with them because they haven't read the rules yet. Or they are confused on something. I normally don't boil over into an inferno when something goes wrong, I usually just take a deep breath and sigh, when something goes terribly wrong. Being quite patient during the tests is quite important, because I want you to take your time when doing your work and tests. If you rush you might miss some critical details or make mistakes which is usually not a good thing, although in certain cases it can be good. I also RECOLOR every time I do an application.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:

- The responsibilities of the Deputy Director of Medicine are being the highest-ranking medical official on site when the Director of Medicine is not on site. Meaning that you will have to oversee all medical operations to make sure the medical/med bay is running efferently and smoothly. Since your also quite high ranking in medical you should also be open to answer any medical related question that a consultant or other medical staff might ask you. I find it to be important to quite stern when, others are acting out but, kind and patient when others make mistakes. Mistakes happen and the important part of mistakes is that you learn something from them. So, in a scenario where something similar happens you will have the knowledge find the path that is most beneficial to you.

(Now out of roleplay the Director Of Medicine is responsable for training the Consultants, they are allowed to give licenses when there are no other consultants online, and they are responsable for accepting/denying applications for Consultants)

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in: (For people who read my lore, before and remember this one is going to be spooky)

LOGIN: ████████
PASSWORD: ██████████
PROCESSING...

WELL HAVE I GOT A [[Special Deal]] FOR LONELY [[Hearts]] LIKE YOU!!

" Huh they weren't lying about that ad."

WELCOME BACK: Mr. ██████████
FILE REQUESTED: "Mr. Zeta "

As the you the reader, open up the file you find that there is nothing here except an advertisement of the NEW Terrifying, Beautiful, Powerful Mr. Zeta now limited sale only for the Ambrose Restaurants, Sponsored by Wondertainment ©. Wanna read it? Of course, you want to you feel a presence looming over you. As the cold stick like fingers brush against your neck. As chills run down your spine as you hear the chilling sound of breathing down your neck. You weren't expecting this you had just escaped the hands, of the guards. Heard a rumor of a certain creature that could help you escape. Now you're here beating the foundation with their own creatures, but now you're scared, aren't you?

New From Wondertainment©

The perfect worker for all of your needs, Mr. Zeta (Limited Edition)

Working 24/7 don't need to feed them just need give them an item and they will fulfills the purpose of what society deems that object to be connected to.

Perfect for any working individual that wants to become BIG SHOT CEO, or a simple person that just wants to own a mom-and-pop restaurant.

Instructions:

1. Give Mr. Zeta and item (Example, a security outfit, bam will instantly become a security guard with the knowledge of the top security guards in the world.)

2. Succeed in your business

Oh no your Mr. Zeta got into an incident and now sliced open on the floor!?

no worries, simply attach the pieces together and place in a secure location.

Wait a couple of days and your Mr. Zeta will be all fixed using special Wondertainment© secret formula.

Oh no you forgot to eat, because you make the good purchase on buying Mr. Zeta

Mr. Zeta has you covered as he was produced in a collaboration with Ambrose Restaurants. Allowing Mr. Zeta to manifest food from nothing, allowing you to save money. Now like it mentioned earlier that whatever item you give Mr. Zeta it will become. You have gotten a fatal accident but can't pay the medical bills. No worries just give Mr. Zeta a med kit and they will be able to manifest the objects needed to fix you. Have you lost your little mister because they have been stolen by a certain organization? No worries by calling the wondertainment© special line located on the product box it will activate our recovery squad to go in and bring them back to you. For further information please call the line, and we will be happy to help you. The world is your oyster, you are covered for the rest of your life.
Parental Notice: Since Mr. Zeta amazing feature depends on what the majority think that weapon is. A child's collective imagination can be quite terrifying, for example if you were to give them something like a fake laser saber. These is an uncertain possibility that, that laser saber can manifest into reality. Mr. Zeta will listen to their current owner to a certain extent that doesn't violate certain measures we have placed within its mind so that it doesn't cause mayhem. Despite this, Dr. Wondertainment is not legally, morally, or financially responsible for any injuries, death, or property damage resulting from the unsafe use of Mr. Zeta or any other Dr. Wondertainment products.:>

By reading this document and activating Mr. Zeta you agree to all said terms and forfeit your rights to lawsuits, organized boycotts, protests, honor duels, etc.

Enjoy your purchase!

After reading the document you feel a little shaken up as you turn around see a decaying corpse of a police officer behind you. Their rotten stench filling out the air as their hands clasp you neck, as it's voice creaked out. "Congratulations you beat the system, despite all odds, you won. Now we can all go home" As the hand let go warping the figure into a man with a doctor's outfit, with scalpel. As you try to leave you find yourself stuck the ground seemed to be covered in an extra sickly molasses substance. The doctor would move their mouths once more. "That is what I've been practicing saying to escapees, but I can't. You made it through the foundation, but you didn't beat. There was always a way out, but you became so obsessed with running the rat race and getting that cheese. You didn't even check the cracks, and I don't blame you. I'm just disappointed." As the doctor approaches you, you feel a sudden prick on your neck as the worlds starts to dim away. "You're going to go back now, like I do over, and over again until something breaks, and it will probably be you. Good Luck" Those are the last words you hear as the world turns dark as your body hits the floor with a thud. The doctor turned to look at the security camera looking up at it before the light start to flicker. You can hear the faint sound of blaring of alarms, as you start to lose all sensations of touch. As the heavy footsteps of guards can be heard. Confused your still awake, but you can see, feel, or speak just hear the sounds, of screaming and necks cracking. After what feels like an eternity your memories of what you just experienced seemed to vanish. You wake up in your cot in D block, puzzled by what happened in the past couple of hours of just seemed to have vanished. As you can see a person that looks familiar to you overlooking the area, your head hurts just thinking who that person is. That mysterious person seemed then to vanish into stardust.

(Citations to Mr Slimcicle for the rat race line)

I RICK ROLLED MOST OF THE STAFF TEAM, EVEN CLOAK

(IF i ever get Pac 3 I might try to make the items that I carry like effect the sleeves to show that the job is manifesting itself as its anomalous effect. god everytime I type Responsable it says it's an error. I looked it online its CORRECT SPELLING.

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia

From the Office of Site Administration

Regarding Director of Medicine Application - [ "Zeta" ]
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Director of Medicine.
Your application has been Denied. You may reapply in two weeks. 23/04/2023

Please contact Site Administration with any questions regarding your denial.​

Status
Not open for further replies.