MRDM, and LTAP appeal, [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

" Winter Wonderland "

Jun 6, 2022
Your in-game name: Dr. Caliber Winters "Anomaly"
Your SteamID: 76561199127103563
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199127103563/
Date of ban: 7/10/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): (see attachment)Garry's Mod 7_10_2022 9_24_16 AM.png
Who banned you: Jules
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/ (i think ur talking about this?)
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I wont camp 914 to prevent d-class from using it.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? warn 11 times, banned once
Why should you be unbanned: Didn't know camping 914 was considered MRDM (killing d-class), and leaving 30 minute after camping was considered LTAP
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Well, you can guarantee someone isn't ever going to not break rules, but ill try to follow what my class is suppose to do.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I'm realty dedicated to playing this server, as i've been playing it for weeks nonstop and i manage to find enjoyment every day in the server. Like yesterday I managed to perfect 049's cure.

Last edited:

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Hey Caliber

Thank you for taking the time to make the appeal. The situation was more about you Nitroing people rather then you were camping 914 as a whole. I know you are a very active player on the server as I see you on a lot and I wish I did not have to put a ban in place but the use of nitro on a group of people and resulting in multiple deaths is Mass RDM and I put my best judgement in on the ruling. I know that you likely didn't mean to leave but the timing of it all was unfortunate as when the sit came through you were offline. I only had the logs to go off of at the time rather then being able to speak to you.
unknown.png

And again I had to use my best judgement at the time.

Best Wishes
-Jules

" Winter Wonderland "

Jun 6, 2022
Hey Caliber

Thank you for taking the time to make the appeal. The situation was more about you Nitroing people rather then you were camping 914 as a whole. I know you are a very active player on the server as I see you on a lot and I wish I did not have to put a ban in place but the use of nitro on a group of people and resulting in multiple deaths is Mass RDM and I put my best judgement in on the ruling. I know that you likely didn't mean to leave but the timing of it all was unfortunate as when the sit came through you were offline. I only had the logs to go off of at the time rather then being able to speak to you.
unknown.png

And again I had to use my best judgement at the time.

Best Wishes
-Jules
We are able to talk in discord if you ever have the time, fortunately and unfortunately I managed to pull an Nitro from Coursing an Uzi in 914. Also I did panicked a little bit, cause all I had was a 9mm conversion, against an brute and a class-d. I was mostly hoping to drastically reduce my ban time, cause it still is MRDM considering the nitro kill more then 1 person. @JulesB

Last edited:

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @caliber

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

First thing first I like to apologize on the delay on the response on your complaint. After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided to lift your ban. The reason for this is as you were apologetic about your action and understand that this is wrong. In the future I heavily advice you to be careful with the weapon you use as using advance armory item against human is against the rules.

Please read SCP-RP Rules before resuming playing on the server

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.