MrGhosts 5th Gamemaster demotion appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
Name: MrGhost
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:544836902
Previous Rank (convert if required): Trial gamemaster
Who demoted you?: magnus
Date of demotion?: 4 months ago ( I don't know the date )
What is the case against you?: I used inappropriate language against another member of the community
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: yes once before for abuse of power
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
1720358521885-png.16854

What is your side of the story?: I went AFK while on a point without my weapons on while I checked some documents my higher up had given me . while I was afk 2 members of the opposite faction had fear RP'ed me . Upon coming back into the game I gunned them down as there was a KOS active on that point and didn't realise I was under fear RP . Obviously a sit was made against me by one of these people. for context it was 11PM , I was sick and was tired and not thinking called this person ( a friend of mine) stupid for calling the sit , kept insisting I had a proof from my higher up and said "fuck you" to this un named friend. The admin who took my sit saw this as a negative and was swift to have me demoted .
Why should you return / what will you change?:
I believe I should return as I have seen a shortage of gamemasters along my journey to RC and feel that it has been long enough and I felt I was ready to return to the GM team. What I will change is my behaviour , attitude and above all will think before I speak so that incidents such as these never occur in future.

Attachments

• 1720358521885.png
    1720358521885.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 78

Jamal Dingle

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Group Moderator
May 14, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @mrghost ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Gamemaster demotion appeal.

Unfortunately we have chosen to deny your appeal. You've had a lot of issues in the past regarding staff and we simply don't believe you're fit to rejoin the GM team at this time.

You may make another appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.