MrGhost's Level 3 Demotion Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
Name: MrGhost
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:544836902
Level of Appeal: 3

Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details:
Yes, I carried out a level 1 appeal with James. Please refer to the attached picture for all details regarding the level 1 appeal.

Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where:
James

Rank Demoted From:
LTCOL

Who Demoted You?:
James

Date of Demotion?:
19/07/2024

What is the Case Against You?:
Treason and spreading misinformation

Is This True?:
No

Prior to This Demotion, Have You Ever Been Demoted?:
Yes, on 31/03/2024 from 2LT to RSM.

Please List Any Previous Roleplay Demotion Appeals:
N/A

What Is Your Side of the Story?:
Earlier in the day, I was approached by NHC to address several issues within my regiment. During this meeting I understood the key points: I believed I was given a week to resolve the issues, failing which NHC would intervene, and if I did not put in the effort to resolve the 17th's issues, I would be demoted.

I conveyed this information to a trusted SCO, omitting some details due to their classified nature. Due to my misunderstanding and previous issues, they became understandably frustrated and sought clarification from various NHC members. This led to a confrontation involving me, Jamesbond, and the previously mentioned SCO, during which concerns were directed at James. James took this personally, refused to acknowledge any error on his part, and accused me of spreading lies.

Instead of presenting a recording of the conversation, James brought in the NHC member whom I believed had made the statement.

However, on 19/07/2024, I was summoned to a meeting with all present NHC members, where I was accused of treason and spreading misinformation within NATO and insubordination . Despite having only informed one person, I was demoted to CO instead of the usual SCO for such situations.

This demotion seems unjust given the circumstances and the efforts I was making to address the issues within the regiment. However I have been informed that from the evidence ( In which I have not seen ) it appeared as if I was trying to get My regiment to dislike or even hate NHC , this is pure speculation and not reality I have only ever wanted the best for my regiment and would never go out of my way to jeopardise myself or them, If these were my views I would never get my regimental members to follow them .

Status
Not open for further replies.