Dec 24, 2020
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): xxmike09xx2

For how long have you played on CG MRP: More than 2 months

In what country are you located?: Germany

Time zone: CET

In-game name and Previous Names: Cluster, Raviicc, Big Scooby Dog, BiteGamer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161093145

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Nope first one.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have recieved 1 warning 2 months ago for a reason that I really wasn't the one at fault but I took the blame about choppers don't really remember the reason.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: Nope, I haven't but I've seen how GM work and do stuff.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I've played multiple MilitaryRP servers before aswell CC.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on for about 3-5 hours.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: I want to become a GM for the server so I can make people have fun on the server aswell be active on it. Recently there hasn't really been much events so I would like the opportunity to change that. I'll be hosting couple of the events there and there to make the server more fun and enjoyable. I would also like to be a GM so I can initiate RP more in the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'm not really special over the others I would say, I'm just a Garry's Mod Gamer looking to have fun and enjoy MilitaryRP with other Gamers.

Please List 5 small event ideas(Which wouldn't require a map change):

- Parkour map
- Knives 1v1 tournament
- Clue hunt (basically as Cameron did you have to look for clues around the map and find the final clue to win)
- PVP with different kind of weapons
- Tank battle with everyone or with different gamemodes

Please List 2 Big Event Ideas(Which would be what we call (Map Change Events):

This is a event that I suggested:

Name of Event: Operation Desert Fury

Description of Event: The event is taking place somewhere on the Libya mountains in the Sahara/Desert. The Militia Rebels have rebelled to take down the Libya goverment aswell tricking the citizens that the Libya goverment is corrupted. The Milita Rebels have been recieving ammunition and supplies from the USSR. The Libyan goverment has asked NATO for help to take down Militia and stop the USSR from helping them. Reminder the USSR has a Military Base in Libya aswell as NATO. The fight is going to be taken in a large area of Libyas land, that has tunnels through the mountains that militia has been taken advantage of to backstab the Libyan goverment. The objective of NATO is to take as much territories as they can escpecially towns and villages to take control of the citizens living there to go against the USSR. Same for USSR vice-versa. Whoever has the most territories, aswell most importants the villages and towns will win. Whoever wins they will get critical information about USSR's/NATO plans as if USSR wins they are going to take control of NATO's military base or vice-versa. From there they would take intel from the command center.

USSR/NATO/Both/Other: Both + Militia People Needed (Approx): 30-40 NATO and 35 ussr and 3 or 4+ Militia

Map Change?: Yes, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1423019928

Why should we consider it?: Well it actually would be fun, it takes place in the Sahara, Desert a place in Libya that Libya needs help from NATO to stop the Militia Rebels aswell as USSR. There are lots of tunnels around the map that give a shortcut. At the end I just find this event fun. Also from there on there might be more operations happening in Africa

Name of event: Operation Woodland Warzone

Description of event: NATO has moved in at the border of Poland with a base for themselves. USSR has predictions that NATO might be preparing for a full blitzkrieg in the USSR. USSR has taken action and build themselves a base next to the Border aswell. NATO was curious on what USSR was doing in their base so they dispatched a helicopter to see. USSR saw the chopper and decided to take it down since it was spying the base. NATO took that as threat of action so they quickly gathered reinforces capturing Town, a wheat farm and the helicopter crash site as well other sites. USSR saw what NATO was doing and took action very quick by attacking all the territories that NATO secured because they think NATO will be doing a blitzkrieg in the USSR base. The goal for USSR is to capture all territories and raid NATO's base. For NATO its vice-versa.

Map link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1612000229

What missions would you make for each regiment in Nato (SAS,MP,17th,JAF,ISAF) please list 1 mission per regiment:

For SAS, I would make a hostage rescue mission. Basically I would set USSR to town by building emplacements walls, barbewires etc. SAS will need to retrieve a kidnaped NATO soldier. So they will need to breach every building to find the kidnaped soldier. USSR will be fighting against SAS so they can not get the kidnaped NATO soldier. After SAS got the NATO soldier they would either get a trans heli to come pick them up or run towards the base and mission complete.

For MP, I would make a spy in the base thing. There will be a USSR Spy in base and MP has to patrol around the base asking questions getting everyone detained to find the real spy. The goal for MP would be to find the USSR spy before getting high intelligence files which would be located somewhere in the base.

For 17thAR, I would make a mission that there are multiple USSR tanks coming in NATO territory with supply trucks to secure the area. 17thAR got a order from NHC to go and destroy the tanks and the supply trucks before they can capture the area. Which is where 17thAR comes in place. There would be respawns when someone dies until either USSR gets enough supply trucks to build in Outpost or if 17thAR defeats USSR by letting them build in Outpost/secure it.

For JAF: USSR will set on different territories heavily guarded FOB's + AA trucks to secure the airspace. NHC has ordered JAF with special coordinates to destroy the FOB's and AA Tanks to have air superiority.

ISAF: USSR has captured the whole town and build emplacements walls etc. ISAF will rush in and take control of town. The mission is to take control of town and then defend it from USSR. If ISAF takes control of the town USSR will have 5 minutes to take at least 1 Territory. If they take 1 Territory ISAF has to keep on fighting until they take it back then the timer restarts. If USSR fails to take town back NATO wins. ISAF will be taking 1 APC not Tank aswell as USSR.

What missions would you make for each regiment in

USSR(AG,KGB,10TH,ABT,SHA) please list 1 mission per regiment:

AG: For AG I would make a hostage rescue mission. Basically NATO has kidnaped a UHC and has been trying to get intel from him. AG were ordered by other UHC to go and retrieve the taken UHC. ABT will paradrop them in the NATO base and they have to retriever the UHC. They will be given 5 trys to save him before NATO kills them all.

KGB: A USSR soldiers has been giving intel on NATO about all the USSR warplans and secret inteligence. KGB has to find the person who is a traitor to the USSR by asking everyone specific questions. The goal for KGB is to find the person arrest him and if needed be executed with the authority of UHC.

10thSD: UHC have ordered 10thSD to go on a convoy around the map so from Hilltop - Shacks- TB - TY - OUTPOST- CABIN - town. They goal for 10thSD is to keep the convoy safe from NATO attacks so they can deliver guns to militia and town so they can later on rebel against NATO.

ABT: ABT has gotten intel from UHC that NATO have sent recons around the USSR base and around the map to look for intelligence. ABT will deploy a scout missions looking for those recon SAS. After they have spotted them they will paradrop capturing the Recon bringing him in base by chopper.

SHA: NATO has kindaped a USSR Soldier and wants to exchange him for money. UHC and NHC have set up a meeting in Outpost. SHA will have to watchout for any possible gun fight while UHC and NHC are exchanging the PWO for money. SHA has to make sure everything is safe and nothing will happen.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support
-Active In-Game
-Active In TS3
-Good Event Ideas
-Good Rule Knowledge
-Mature

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Denied
You failed to reach your requirements this week. Extra responsibilities on top of your staff requirements are not a good idea. Show you can get cope with your staff duties. You can reapply in 2 weeks.
Locked. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.