Accepted [MRP] Tactical Tablet Suggestion

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
I have multiple suggestion but don't want to spam the forums.

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

- Add a "Mine Field" option to the tactical tablet, this would allow HC to lay a field of either anti personnel mines or anti tank mines, that would 1 shot infantry and 2 - 3 tanks, and 1 shot IFV's. Would be deployed by LGEN/ BGEN+

- Add an AC-130 Gunship option to the tac table which has a health bar. This would allow a CPT+ to control an AC-130 for around a minute for 500k war funds, It would have the same armaments as the AC-130 IRL. However it would be able to be forced to RTB if it is health was depleted to 0%. Would be allowed to be used by CPT+

- Buff the Napalm on the tactical tablet, currently the Napalm is basically useless to use it takes ages to deploy and will hit the skybox most of the time, I suggest that Napalm is switched to being deployed by Jets [Same as the Airstrike and Smoke Screen] with a smaller radius and reduced price. but increased damage. Would be deployed by LGEN/ BGEN+.

- My last suggestion is to allow the Helicopters that deploy Tactical Tablet assess to be shot down, this wouldn't mean that they wouldn't be deployed it would just mean that they crash somewhere roughly around the drop zone meaning that you can guarantee that you will get them every time. It would have to take a certain amount of damage to be shot down similar to the AC-130 suggestion it would have a health bar.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

Adds more unique items to the tac tablet and adds so more gameplay during war.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

N/A

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

MRP wars are very repetitive and this would add some unique content to the server and make it more interesting to lead wars.

Upvote 5
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
The tac tablet should also get some things that are not called out on the map but something like a orbital strike that you can call outside the tablet so its more accurate but also you can't call it on the other side of the map, we need more variety

Vampuffin

Feb 20, 2022
The tac tablet should also get some things that are not called out on the map but something like a orbital strike that you can call outside the tablet so its more accurate but also you can't call it on the other side of the map, we need more variety
Unfortunately due to my character in-game stealing all the copper circuitry from the targeting system of the orbital laser, it is rather impossible to use (ask Sandwalker lol he knows what I mean)
Also
+Support

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi Connor, Your suggestion has been accepted. More features on the tac tablet would be interesting and will be looked into.​

Status
Not open for further replies.