Denied MRP Weapon Suggestion

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2024
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Basically i'm been thinking that USSR and NATO should have nearly all their own weapons as loadout to choose, making a perfect balance in the war for the user who utilizes and adapts on that weapon. For example in KGB, i would like to see AK-74U in the loadout due of its greatest potential in CQC, especially for the Sharpshooter to have it and Internal Affairs...

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I think it's unique due of no one asking this. I don't mind if it's refused or accepted, it's just an idea what MRP should have.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
For possible positive thoughts of this suggestions is that... everyone will be able to use least a major certain of weapons.. and have balance in the war, where will be no complaints perhaps from the players that their gun is shit or not.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
As for possible negatives... maybe not really all the weapons will be added exactly in the loadouts since some could remain as... permanent weapons for donations, you know what i mean and.. not every regiment get the same weapons, they get them differently. For example Spetsnaz GRU and SAS gets better equipment for their regiment unlike the others.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Based on both sides, my suggestion acceptance or refusal is indifferent. It's just a bright idea i came up with for the factions improval in the war for the combat.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Denied

Hi @GoldenGaming85,

Your suggestion has been denied. This would completely remove the uniqueness from each regiment as the weaponry as well as the equipment that each regiment has access to is what makes each regiment unique. Removing one part of that uniqueness would only cause issues.

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.