MUCHI SCP-RP Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

muchimuncher96

Jun 29, 2022
Your in-game name: muchi

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:510849970

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198981965668/

Date of ban: 6/27/22

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Death Threats | Toxicity

Who banned you: Toxicity? I think that's the guy's name.

Ban length?: 2 Weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I honestly got caught in the moment and I typically don't lash out against people. I'll definitely be more level headed in the future and keep my cool even when I'm frustrated with others on the server. I will communicate with an admin when I'm confused about some aspects of the server as opposed to simply taking out my anger on other server members.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Never have I been warned or kicked or banned.

Why should you be unbanned: All frustrations aside, after talking to the admin and the guy that I had my conflict with I better understand the magnitude of the stuff that I say to people. At the time, to me it didn't seem like what I said was a huge deal as I didn't realize the effect it had on the other guy. However, I believe that it was an honest mistake that, as a first time offense, didn't necessarily deserve a ban, let alone a 2 week one. I'd like to reiterate that I understand the magnitude of what I said and I'll definitely be more respectful to server members in the future, staying true to the role-playing aspect of the game.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: This is a server I genuinely care about, and I would be wise not to break another rule after putting heavy effort into showing that I do care about playing and being around others on the server.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Although I started playing the server just hours before I was banned, I was grinding it throughout that entire period and it was one of the first SCP-RP servers that I had actually enjoyed due to its leveling progression style that was unique from other servers. I also play this server with my friends and we have a ton of fun playing the various classes together and trying out new ones as well. At the end of the day, whoever is reading this can take my appeal as they may, but know that I really enjoy playing this server and no matter the outcome, I will continue to play it whenever I can.

Last edited:

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
Hello @GoDz
Please don't reply to ban appeals/complaints that don't directly involve you. +Supports are not a recognized form of determining if a ban appeal should be accepted or denied in this forum section
Have a nice day

GoDz

Jun 29, 2022
Sure. But if +Supports are not recognized then it shouldn't matter if I reply with one anyways? Just confused. And also, instead of me being admonished for my reply that supposedly isn't recognized whether or not this gets accepted or denied, why not just tell Muchi the verdict of his appeal? You did take your time to reply to me but not anything about the appeal. Thank you

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
Sure. But if +Supports are not recognized then it shouldn't matter if I reply with one anyways? Just confused. And also, instead of me being admonished for my reply that supposedly isn't recognized whether or not this gets accepted or denied, why not just tell Muchi the verdict of his appeal? You did take your time to reply to me but not anything about the appeal. Thank you
Heya @GoDz
So as part of the platform team I check through the complaints and give my opinion on them which is then checked over by a member of SLT. The reason we ask no one else to comment on them is so when we are reading through complaints we only see the relevant information, which is critical when determining the outcomes of complaints.
I cant comment on the current complaint as it is still ongoing. If you need any help feel free to ask a member of staff but please keep the forums to only the essential information.

muchimuncher96

Jun 29, 2022
Heya @GoDz
So as part of the platform team I check through the complaints and give my opinion on them which is then checked over by a member of SLT. The reason we ask no one else to comment on them is so when we are reading through complaints we only see the relevant information, which is critical when determining the outcomes of complaints.
I cant comment on the current complaint as it is still ongoing. If you need any help feel free to ask a member of staff but please keep the forums to only the essential information.
With all due respect, why are you, as a senior moderator, conversing over such a minuscule issue with a random guy I don't even know on my own ban appeal? You are willing to spend the time to write paragraphs back and forth with this guy but you are choosing to ignore my ban appeal, which has been up for well over a day.

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
@muchimuncher96 out of respect for you and the other person I'm not going to leave any further replies to this.

This is an an ongoing complaint and thus I can't reveal anything about what is going on.

Have a nice day - Igorski

Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @muchimuncher96

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

First thing first I like to apologize on the delay on your appeal response, on behalf of the Server Leadership team I apologize for the delay. Upon review of the situation I have decided to lift your ban, I seen that you understand the consequence of your action and please understand we take threat against other player very seriously and I highly suggest in the future to be careful of what you said as that could be interpreted as a threat. Be careful on what you said in the future as further punishment will be more harsh than this one.

Please read SCP-RP Rules before resuming playing on the server

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.