Status
Not open for further replies.

murphy1872

Mar 11, 2021
Your in-game name: PVT Saville Jimmy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157826304

Your steam community link:
Date of ban: Wednesday 27th January

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): DDOS Threats/Hacking threats, RDMx2

Who banned you: Bogdan Zhao HSU

Ban length?: 12 Weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: To stop this from happening again I will be sure not to make stupid little comments that could be took in different ways to people.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because it was a stupid little comment I made, I was not being serious at all to the admin I was speaking to but obviously you cannot be saying these things because they do get took seriously within the community, so far I have spent just over 6 weeks which is half of the ban time and during this time I have had time to think about the seriousness of what I had said and how much it can cause just over a stupid comment. I think I should be given a second chance within this server because overall I have served half my ban time and I have had time to think about the rules and stuff within the server.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: To ensure that I am not going to break another rule within this server I have took time to read closely and study the rules of this server, I know now not to make comments like these which could be took in ways in which I have not intended it too mean.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I would like to rejoin this server because I do have fun on this server with my mates and I do enjoy playing it, it is one of the most detailed MilitaryRP servers I have joined in my time in Garrys Mod and it is a really enjoyable server to play on.

Attachments

• woah.PNG
    woah.PNG
    370.7 KB · Views: 29

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Unfortunately we will not be reducing or removing this ban. These threats are taken seriously and due to this we will not be acting upon this appeal. However I appreciate the time you have put into making this appeal!

Status
Not open for further replies.