My Application for Ethics Committee Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosalyn 'Vrda'

Jul 15, 2023
York
Alright, I'm gonna be real here. Ethics is probably not the best choice. You need to grow on the server and as a person to be able to role play to that quality and develop lore. However everyone needs to stop with the age comments. I have had some really good interactions with Latte and with more time he could do an amazing job in a junior C4 position.

However for now I do have to give a

- Support

Keep playing and keep trying and you'll get there one day.

Reactions: cawmrade

Stick Defender

Apr 27, 2023
Alright, I'm gonna be real here. Ethics is probably not the best choice. You need to grow on the server and as a person to be able to role play to that quality and develop lore. However everyone needs to stop with the age comments. I have had some really good interactions with Latte and with more time he could do an amazing job in a junior C4 position.

- Support

Unbased

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Dennid

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
+/- Neutral

(This is not a troll verdict) I do believe you would greatly fit for a Junior CL4 Position, you are nice dude and all of that however ECA might not be your greatest choice right now. I don't care about age as long as they know what they are doing.

Wxnter (Taiga)

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Feb 27, 2023
The Valley

- Support

please let gang cook!

Mase

Jul 31, 2023
Thank you everyone. But I am probably not going to get the position due to me being banned on the discord server for violating discord TOS

Last edited:

'Athena'

Feb 24, 2023
mase latte.png
Dear Mr Latte,
Usually I have a pretty bog-standard response to these applications but I thought it'd be a bit nicer to write you something small. I think it is very very cool that you have a passion for this role, and that with time it would be a wonder to have you. Everyone who has brought you up to myself have had absolutely nothing to complain about, and you are truly supported.

Myself being the UK ECC and Dalton, the USA ECC both sat down to have a chat about your application, and we are both truly impressed with your ambitions at your age and believe if you continue with the same drive and positivity you already are, you're going to do absolutely phenomenal in life and this community is extremely lucky to have you.

Regrettably we have to deny this application at this time, but I really do push to be the way you are, and continue having a wonderful time in Civil Networks, and hopefully in future this will be the role thats sat waiting and perfect for you. And hey! Don't let this knock you down, nor stop you. You've got the world in your hands, and I am sure you will make the most of it.

Best,
Ethics Committee Chairwoman Maeve Glass
Ethics Committee Chairman Dalton Bruno

Status
Not open for further replies.