my applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeruz

Jun 14, 2024
hi there im sorry if my spelling is bad im hispanic so im gonna try and make sure you guys can read this. wsp im yeruz ive been on civil networks for a bit now i hop on atleast once a day and play for some hours and i love this server the comunity is cool and its just fun.Now you obviously know why im here so im just gonna say why, im very helpful, i respect others and know my boundries ik how to follow orders and i feel like im in the right place for this role ik the rules by mind and know whats right and whats wrong and with that if you need to ask me anything else please hit me up on steam or if im online witch i am while writing this, thank you

Zack Baker

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
May 20, 2023
United Kingdom
hi there im sorry if my spelling is bad im hispanic so im gonna try and make sure you guys can read this. wsp im yeruz ive been on civil networks for a bit now i hop on atleast once a day and play for some hours and i love this server the comunity is cool and its just fun.Now you obviously know why im here so im just gonna say why, im very helpful, i respect others and know my boundries ik how to follow orders and i feel like im in the right place for this role ik the rules by mind and know whats right and whats wrong and with that if you need to ask me anything else please hit me up on steam or if im online witch i am while writing this, thank you
Hey @yeruz,
Please remember to follow the application format listed in this thread (Site Admin. Apps).
Furthermore, please remember to add [UK] or [US] on the title of your application before posting your application next time as this can create confusion between which side of the server.
Thank you!

Last edited:
May 30, 2023
I do not know if this is for an application submitted for the US or UK server however, I believe I can speak on behalf of both sides. This application is denied for obvious reasons. Staff mentioned in the first comment on this thread that you need to follow the format listed in the forums here is the link to it (Site Advisor Application Format). Ensure that before you apply that there is an open position for the specific position you apply for.

Status
Not open for further replies.