my ban appeal im sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie ray

Feb 21, 2022
Your in-game name: charlie jimbuss
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128767232
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217800193/
Date of ban: sat-feb-19-2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP
Who banned you: Dillmitri
Ban length?: 5d
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will not bring my reall life problems into the server
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no
Why should you be unbanned: because i enjoy play on the server with my friend and its the only this i like to play on my pc at the moment
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i have read through them and now i understand them
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because i enjoy play on the server with my friend and its the only this i like to play on my pc at the moment

Last edited:

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Hi Charlie,

Please can you fill out the question 'What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):' and 'Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):'

You have 48 hours to fill out the questions otherwise your ban appeal will be automatically denied.

Kind Regards,

Millar​

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Code:
Appeal Accepted

Hi @charlie ray

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
For future reference don't continuously post on your appeal. Simply allow staff to deal with the appeal. Moreover your ban expires tomorrow at 1700GMT. However, since you do seem remorseful and apologetic I will expire your ban now.
For future reference like you said in your appeal please ensure you remain calm and understanding when on the server. If you need any help please simply make a report or talk to a friend and I'm sure those individuals can assist you in future events if you ever feel this way again.

Thanks,
Hersh​

Status
Not open for further replies.