My ban appeal (Sry it was my first day on the server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_49

May 28, 2023
Agent_49
Idkwhattodoyt
Date of ban: Sunday 28 May 2023
MRDM was the reason for ban
Banned by Jason Mcbrandt(STEAM_0 : 1 : 36021277)
Ban length: 2 weeks
SCP-RP USA

I will reread and this time make sure to break none of the rule and will not be careless to make sure I don't ruin the experience for anyone

I have never been banned,warned or kicked before cause it was my first day on the game

I was careless that I have to agree with but from what I remember a riot code 2 was happening so I thought it would be fine to use the knife because it was after all my first day on the server and I wasn't used to stuff properly

I will as I said before reread the rules before and to make sure this doesn't happen again I'll check the rules or ask someone before taking these types of actions

I want to rejoin the server because I love the SCP gerne and this server gave a Great experience with I want to continue to enjoy

Last edited:

Jason Mcbrandtville

Sep 7, 2022
Hey agent! I was the person that had banned you. During riots you are not permitted to kill other d class that you are actively attempting to escape with. The riot code is an indication for the gensec guards to help contain the riot of dclass attempting to break out. When you take your knife out and start stabbing other d class then It becomes an issue. I'd have no issue with getting your ban shortened.

Last edited:

Agent_49

May 28, 2023
Hey agent! I was the person that had banned you. During riots you are not permitted to kill other d class that you are actively attempting to escape with. The riot code is an indication for the gensec guards to help contain the riot of dclass attempting to break out. When you take your knife out and start stabbing other d class then It becomes an issue. I'd have no issue with getting your ban shortened.
Thanks man I will make sure to not do that later when I join after the ban

Edit: btw I went to check how much you decreased it and it wasn't shortened yet so I guess you first were gonna confirm if I am okay with the shortened ban which I am perfectly fine with and I have no hard feeling against you

Last edited:

Agent_49

May 28, 2023
I didn't get a response for getting my ban shortened do you like live in a completely different time zone or are you just busy well when your back I hope you can shorten it

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Agent_49 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I'm not fully accepting this appeal, but I will be reducing your ban by 5 days, bringing the total ban length down to 9 days. Keep in mind however to re-read the rules to avoid a repeat incident, as we might not be so lenient next time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.