my ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

"drago"

Nov 15, 2022
Your in-game name: drago
Your SteamID: STEAMID:STEAM_0:1:700982656
Your steam community link: Date of ban: [ ATATCHED] picture
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): [ ATATCHED] picture
Who banned you: [ ATATCHED] picturenot erp.jpg
Ban length?: [ ATATCHED] picture
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: ill try to stop saying things that can be taken out of context
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? i had about 3 e r p warnings before hand and 1 or 2 fail rp warns aswell as a 9 week ban for mass rdm x4 which i got off recently
Why should you be unbanned: so basically i was goin round having fun doing my thing you know stabin d boys with syringes, passing the gensec off the usual things you do as a d boy and i get pulled into a sit for "erp" which was messages along the lines of [ i am sucking you, suck my cock no warnings!] which might seem like erp but hear me out! i have clips that explain everything said the first clip shows me telling the gensec on catwalk a insult which was suck my cock no warnings! second is when i and other class d were stabin each other with syringes and i said [i am sucking you] i was muted at the time so that one didn't go thru you can see that in the clip] that one is hard to believe i assume that's the admin doubted it but i got a clip https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/YIV2ReS3ucNNL/d1337EUyoofd?invite=cr-MSxUQVMsMTY1NDc0NzY4LA
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: il try saying things in a more non sussy way
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I've been waiting 9 weeks and 6 days or smth since my ban just to play i also wanna go get a nu 7 tryout or ci just any branch in general since i got demoted from nu 7 for inactivity overall i just enjoy playing around on this server

Last edited:

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
Hi @"drago"

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal. The main reason you were banned was for having 5 warnings within 24 hours and stacked bans. I was going to warn you for ERP but then noticed your warnings so you were banned.

Now in regards to the ERP. There are other "Insults" and ways to say the things you meant, the way you said them was clearly sexual. You yourself even admit that you worded things "suspiciously". Due to the things you said and your extensive past warnings you were banned.

Hope this clears things up
-Saucy

"drago"

Nov 15, 2022
hi @Saucy no disrespect but most insults do include [fuck, shit, cum, ect. ] so it kinda isn't sextual when i tell someone as a example to go fuck themselves and as you can see in the clips that its just insults and or literally sucking their blood with syringes

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Appeal Denied

Hi Drago,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

The reason your appeal has been denied as it is apparent your intent with your choice of words was to insinuate some kind of ERP related situation, of course your stacked warnings / bans is what ultimately led to your ban, you also received a warning for naming conventions which led to you getting into a sit and leading to your ban.

Thank you.

You may re-appeal in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.