Aug 4, 2021
Your in-game name: Alan Saltwater
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75145920
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/slavmenel/
Date of ban: 04/08/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Cheating
Who banned you: CL4P-TP
Ban length?: 26 Weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I've never done anything like cheating in my life, and I never will, I got banned once on a different game and I never wanted to feel that pain again. I always abide by the rules and that's not changing anytime soon. I've been playing here for a while and with my mental condition it's been one of the things that actually let me have a smile on my face. I've been really surprised and incredibly sad that admins came to a conclusion that I'm cheating. Everyone has their good and bad days, I guess a good one made me end up here. I completely understand suspicion tho.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Never.
Why should you be unbanned: As I've said above, the people here is actually one of the small list of reasons I can crack a smile. It was heartbreaking to hear that I'm being banned for something I've never done. Sadly I can't provide evidence as Geforce Experience broke, if I knew this would happen all my gameplay would be recorded, if I ever get a second chance I'll make sure to have it up and running as soon as possible.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Because I always try to abide by them, never broke a rule intentionally. I don't know how to make up to the suspicions the arrived with me just playing well today. I could maybe be called out anytime to save a clip and show it without a hussle? I wouldn't have a problem with that although it would be stressful sometimes.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I love the people here, even sometimes my nerves just can't comprehand everything at the same time, I would love to feel the happiness, the rage, and sadness with everyone in the SAS. I don't want this journey to end so quickly, but I guess the good time needed to end somehow...

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Status
Not open for further replies.