Status
Not open for further replies.

Juanito Burrito

Sep 20, 2023
Your in-game name : Juanito Burrito
Your Steam ID : 76561199095550847
Your steam community link: Not sure what this is
Date of ban:October 26th 21:26:18 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP-Toxicity-RDM-E Stacked Bans-E
Who banned you: Jason Mcbrandt(Steam_0:1:36021277)
Ban length?: # 5 weeks 6 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP-USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes for rdm-Ltap
Why should you be unbanned:I beleave I should be unbanned because the reason I was brought to a sit was because I killed a person. The person I killed was not the person who made the sit I might add.(He just watched it happen) He called the sit and I tried to tell the moderator it was because it was my friend I killed because he said to kill him if he failed the HWL test. So I obliged to his request when we both ended up failing the test and then the other dude decides to report me. I belive I deserve any punishment that will come with the toxicity because I did tell the person who reported me to (Go fuck himself) for reporting me even though I did not kill him.
After i saw the moderator type in chat the command !xban i left because i assumed i was banned and went to sleep just for him to add a [LTAP] charge on top of that. Looking back on my actions i will no longer mess around with my friends even when I know they will not report me but someone else will

Thank you for your consideration
Best Regards - Juanito Burrito
Here is a photo of the ban statement
1697657669976.png

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Juanito Burrito,
Thank you for taking the time to create a ban appeal.

Please understand that we are a serious roleplay server, and that killing somebody just because they are your friend is inexcusable. It is also strongly advised that for any future appeals that you create that explicit profanity is not used, especially because your appeal falls under special consideration at SL discretion.

Due to your extensive history of warnings and bans, your ban is correct and will remain.​

Status
Not open for further replies.