My ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
Your in-game name: Avocado
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:581297651
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122861031/
Date of ban: 10/9/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): fail rp/ hitbox abuse.
Who banned you: jason ( headmod)
Ban length?: 26 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will try to better myself on the server i will follow the rules more strictly i'll also restrict access to my account and i won't let people play on it i know i'm completely in the wrong for what happened as keeping my account safe is my job I shouldn't have let people on my account. I will come back to the server under a new player name and i will actually participate more in roleplay i'm going to work on getting warns lifted and making a positive return to the server
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been banned a fair share of times but all have been appealed.
Why should you be unbanned: I have been working on making a positive return to the server. I have also been working with some members to strengthen my name on the server and change my attitude on the server. i also haven't been including myself with other minges on the server anymore.I also have been working on making new character roleplay as of recently . I completely understand if i'm not allowed back on but i really would love to make a return as the community and roleplay on the server is very fun.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I'll watch my words and my actions on the server and take more of a positive role within the community.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoin because I have friends that still play and roleplay, I like the community and I got unblacklisted on some regiments I would like to join. And I wanna actually be a positive member of the server.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You have a significant history of rule breaking on the server, and need to spend a bit more time away before i will consider letting you back.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.