My ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
Your in-game name: Avacado
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:581297651
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122861031/
Date of ban: 10/9/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): fail rp/ hitbox abuse.
Who banned you: jason ( headmod)
Ban length?: 26 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will follow the rules more strictly and get rid of my childish acts I will start following Rp and working with the community. I will also take RP seriously
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I've been banned 2-3 times and warned countless times.
Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I wanna come back to the server I wanna meet new people and play with old friend. I think ive also been banned for long enough and I've had more than enough time to reflect on my past actions within the server.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will follow the rules from now on in the past I followed them but always tried to bend the rules. I no longer want to do that I realized that the server is actually fun and the community is fun to be apart of .
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I wanna rejoin the server because I miss the roleplay i used to be a active member in the server when I was in MTF E-11,Nu-7 And i was in IA,DEA and i was a gensec captain. I also want to rejoin to play with old friends and i want to make new friends. I am also really excited for the new updates coming out and I want to see them!! I also really like scps and the server is fun to play to explore those aspects. I wanna come back and work my way up into a respectable position in the server and the community. I loved playing the server I loved the mechanics the server offered and I really miss being able to enjoy the server with my friends I hope that I will be allowed back into the server/community to experience the fun again. Im sorry about my friends actions aswell i shouldn't have let him on my account I should have looked at what he was doing on the server his actions are my fault he got on simply to troll I wish i would have kicked him off before he did anything i really do apologize for his actions and I will make sure to take my account security more serious. Ps-Sorry if this appeal was posted to early 4 weeks is in 20 minutes lol

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hi @Swompgobblin,

As stated in your previous ban appeal it seems you need a bit more time away from the server before joining back. Therefore your ban appeal will be denied at this time.

You may reapply in four weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.