Your in-game name: Dylan King

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419488053

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/421_512/

Date of ban: 6/12/22

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM

Who banned you: Idk

Ban length?: 2 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I didn't Mass RDM so there is no reason to do it again

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No

Why should you be unbanned: I shouldn't be unbanned i feel my sentence should be shortened because I only killed 3 MTF trying to protect my friends from danger on the surface, i was later brought to a sit talking about me killing the 3 people, then I was returned after it was resolved, Finally 10 minutes later I was banned for 2 weeks for 'MRDM". My defense is that 4 kills is mass rdm and I only murdered 3 people so I would like my sentence reduced. They also may of got confused when i killed a guard 10 mins before this because he missed all of his shots.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure this because I have never had a past offense on this server and I try and stay away from that bullshit.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I would like to come back to the server because I have nothing else to do right now and I'm grounded so I would like to have fun on a server like this. I also considered donating in till now.

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
Hi @DylanKing I banned you due to the fact that you came into the facility as a CGITV with a freedom and started to kill people, even if it was to protect your friends you can't just murder people like that, and during the sit you didn't seem to understand that. If you can tell me that you understand the fact that you can only kill people as a CGITV in SELF defense then I would be willing to remove the ban and give a warning instead.

Last edited:

DylanKing

Jun 12, 2022
Hi @DylanKing I banned you due to the fact that you came into the facility as a CGITV with a freedom and started to kill people, even if it was to protect your friends you can't just murder people like that, and during the sit you didn't seem to understand that. If you can tell me that you understand the fact that you can only kill people as a CGITV in SELF defense then I would be willing to remove the ban and give a warning instead.
I understand your point, but I wasn't even in the facility and 3 people doesn't count as mass rdm or so I'm told. I will not ever kill another person on the CGITV unless it is self defense.

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
I understand your point, but I wasn't even in the facility and 3 people doesn't count as mass rdm or so I'm told. I will not ever kill another person on the CGITV unless it is self defense.
3 people can count for MRDM, thank you for understanding and even if your not in the facility you can't kill people then unless for the same reason. I'll get you unbanned as soon as possible, thank you for your cooperation.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @DylanKing ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, I have come to the conclusion that you did intentionally MRDM, however I have decided to reduce your ban from 2 weeks to 5 days due to the fact that you seem apologetic for your actions. You will be unbanned on 18/06/2022.

Please read over the SCP-RP Rules before continuing to play on the server.

Kind regards,
Monarch​

Status
Not open for further replies.