My blacklist appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
Your in-game name: Avocado, big"cheese"williams
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:581297651
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122861031/
Date of ban: 10/9/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): fail rp/ hitbox abuse.
Who banned you: jason ( headmod)
Ban length?: 26 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i would like to make it known i was not the person playing at the time i have a friend that comes over before i get home so he can get picked up after school he got on my pc to "troll" in this he jumped around and fail rp. I don't know what to do as I was not the person playing at the time but I would like to make note I have been attempting to make a positive return to the server by actively participating in roleplay with other members and joining a regiment. I still do mine from time to time but I have been working on stopping all of it. and so far I've been getting better. I have attempted to improve my relationship with other members and my name on the server. I have changed my name and my actions for the best. I have started to be a less toxic member of the community and have been attempting to make friends within the community.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been banned a fair share of times but all have been appealed.
Why should you be unbanned: I have been attempting to return positively and I will work on my behavior on the server. I understand a lot of this seems fabricated but I promise it's not. I completely understand the 6 month blacklist and if it sticks I will wait it out and return to the server with a more positive attitude.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will discipline myself and watch what I say and do and I will focus on having more of a positive impact on the community and work on my roleplay within the server.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Even though Im not liked by the server at all. i still like the people there are genuinely good souls on the server that are just having fun and every time i have ruined that fun for others i've actually felt bad because i understand that the people that play are just trying to enjoy their day and play with their friends like me and in no way am i in the right for ruining that i genuinely apologize for my actions and i hope i can make a return to the server and change and work on having fun with others aswell and not ruin it for them i genially enjoy the server.

Jason Mcbrandtville

Sep 7, 2022
Hello! I had banned you due to a break of fearrp as well as hitbox account. You are however responsible for the safety of your account. Your freinds actions had gotten you a 26 week ban due to your numerous amount of bans accumulated on the server.

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
i completely understand i just asked that just looking for a reduction is all. i ahve changed my password aswell

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Avocado,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Failed to comply with ban appeal rules (asking staff to via DMs to support his application).

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.