Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where:N/A
Rank demoted from: MSGT to SGT
Who demoted you?: CORE
Date of demotion?:14/06/23
What is the case against you?: toxic
Is this true?: yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:no
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: N/A
What is your side of the story?: During a war Connor (playing for NWO) was camping an FOB killing anyone as soon as they spawned (not giving enough time to shoot my stinger). At the end of the war i called him a "sad fuck" for camping (shouldn't of done this but i was annoyed) he then mocked my KD "Dockers living up to the ISAF KD :(" after i stated i was annoyed of his spawn camping (this instigated my anger further) to which i called him overweight on 4 occasions.I realise what i did was wrong and expected a warn for this , however a received a double demotion even though this was an OOC issue not a regimental issue

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Hello Dockers,

1686829478528.png

While I do admit on face value the ISAF K/D comment doesnt appear amazing, it has been a meme since I have played the sever and was not intended to cause any insult. However you repeatedly called me overweight which I personally don't care about as it is simply not true, but another member of staff muted you as you were affecting the experience of other players drastically which is not something we accept. After being unmuted you proceeded to call a stuck sit and you were not actually stuck you just proceed to call me fat repeatedly.

1686830072283.png

I would like to also point out that afaik you asked to be kicked from the regiment and you were not demoted twice.

Last edited:

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Hello @Dockers,

You appear to have not completed a Level 1 demotion appeal, where you approach the member who demoted you first. Please make a Level 1 appeal and, if necessary, you may post a Level 2 appeal after this is completed.

This will be locked and denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.