Jul 14, 2022
MASSIVE - Support
-Corrupt on IA
-Cannot handle his duties regardless of job
-Horrid reputation
-NU7 and E11 black list reasons

-Is unable to be professional should something not go his way
-No CL4 experience

I normally have something good to say about everyone when I put a negative support but I do not for you. You have not done anything positive within the server as any interaction with you is negative and toxic. You have tainted many departments with your actions and reputation.
now now now ever heard of lying corrupt on ia thats some bs what seems like to me you got put in jail time by me and you are very mad keep coping most of you're points are subjective since i have never met you ingame outside of an arrest so if this is about an arrest i made on you. Why do you think i am corrupt do you think people are paying me to arrest people if this is what you claim which is very serious i would love some proof this a serious accusation

Eden "Ratchet" Snyder

Jul 12, 2022
+/- Neutral
+ Interesting lore in app
+ Apparently trying to improve his rep
+ Very active

- Witnessed him being mingy and immature in the past
- Recent warn (9 days ago)
- Poor SPAG in application ( important for ER)

Hi Darren. Whilst my experiences with you in the past have been negative, it is good to hear that you are making a start at improving your reputation. However, I feel it would be better to wait for at least a month as this change has only come very recently (so many people, including myself, haven't seen evidence of it yet).

The lore in your app is interesting, but your punctuation and grammar could use improvement as it was very difficult to read in places. Also the responses to the other questions felt a bit lacking.

I genuinely hope to witness you improve. My views may change in the future, but for now I cannot support your app.

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
Denied
Hello Mr Laurens, I currently do not find your application sufficient enough to warrant accepting it. Additionally, your current reputation in the community is considered poor. Your recent behavior is something no department would really want. Some of the actions that you have allegedly perpetrated are not desirable in the slightest; for this, I reference your blacklist reasons from E-11 & Nu-7. I will not comment on it as it is just hearsay but I feel as if this application is a last-ditch attempt as every other department has turned you down.
You may reapply in a weeks time (09/09/2022).

Status
Not open for further replies.