My First Moderator Application :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSCPAddict001

Jan 3, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): steamkid1238
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4 days according to the vtime, but I go the one month achievement two days ago so we'll go with one month. (The VTime glitched out because I uninstalled GMod a few times.)
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT+1 (BST)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 LCPL Biggy 'Cheese' Timmy
Chaos name (include your rank): Tim 'Block of Cheese' Bill
Civilian name: Tim Mc Bob
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:613015691
Discord ID (name#0000): noobusmcnoob (noobusmcnoob#0554)
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Of moderator, yes.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I'm pretty sure like 5, but the only active warning I have that I am aware of is FearRP, which was a weird situation due to ME getting warned when I was RDM'd (The guy told me to stop moving when I was tranquilized so I couldn't hear him and I just kept walking) and I don't have the patience to post a appeal on the forums. I might end up appealing it after the app is reviewed though.

I have a few warnings from when I started about RDM. But this server was my first GMod RP Server I have ever played.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, an SCP RP community in VRChat and I was told I was very good at it. Got up to Head Moderator before resigning.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, in both Roblox RP, even though it's not that serious, it tries to be, as well as VRChat RP which was very serious until recently.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Around 4-16
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

Every since I joined and met the first moderator I made a sit with, I loved the idea of helping people in sits about their issues with the server. From helping people when they get stuck in props, to someone accidentally killing someone so I have to deal with the other person in game, and to a blatant Mass RDMer. I don't really care how annoying or entitled anyone is, I feel like I can be a good moderator if I put my mind to it. Believe me, I have been putting my mind to it for the month I've been here...
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I am able to play on hours that most/all moderators cannot. Being on at these times allows me to deal with minges that hop onto the server when no staff are on and blatantly break rules. This way the players won't have to contact an admin through discord and instead just make a ticket! I hope there are more admins that are willing to get on at these times too.
-
Personal Message:

Hello, you may not know me, and you probably do not know me. I'm not going to make this too long, but I just want to clarify a few things. One, I recently changed my character, so you might not recognise me, as well as me usually playing at late times. YES, I do play the server, just that I am not on to meet all of you sadly. I'd love to be a moderator for the server as helping people in Garry's Mod RP has been a dream of mine for a while now.

However, I do hope after I get Trial Mod, or regular mod, I can start getting on earlier to get more playtime, and also meet all of the community. Most of the community I have met have been both welcoming and funny to be around for the month that I've been here on the server.
-

Personal Personal Message:

There is no lag on CN. :)
Thanks for the memories made, and the ones yet to come!!
-

Attachments

• Screenshot (56).png
    Screenshot (56).png
    40 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
Neutral support

No interactions, which is wierd looking at
how active you are. I will look for you on site.

Best of luck

TheSCPAddict001

Jan 3, 2023
+support
+Good time
+Active
+ Knows the rules

+ is cheese
warn question isn't answered / no photo shown
Didn't notice, I've like left 3 questions unanswered before I posted it and left one when I checked again, I'll fix it now

It's there now :D

Last edited:

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @TheSCPAddict001,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.