My friends ban appeal He cant login to steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

neil elston

Mar 1, 2023
  1. Hello this is my friends steam account posting it as i am reciveing the error 'An error occurred while connecting with Steam. Please try again later.' when tryingto login to the forums on my steam account ive made a ticket but no one has responded so ive taken it out of my own hands to do this.
    • Your in-game name:Jackkk
      Your SteamID:
      STEAM_0:1:418159587
      Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zaxeeee/
      Date of ban:
      Fri Dec 29th 22:00:34 2023
      What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
      Harassment / Severe Toxcity
      Who banned you:
      Insulin
      Ban length?:
      16 weeks
      What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
      SCP-RP UK
      Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
      What will you do to stop this from happening again:
      I wont let the excitement of being a SCP for the first time get to me, the reason i acted that way is becuasei was so excited to be a SCP as it was my first time being one, and u can see by my playtime i am really new, i was just tryna learn my way around the serverbecause from going to a policerp server to a SCP, its 10x different and i had a friend helping me.
      Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
      warned once
      Why should you be unbanned:
      I should be unbanned as i am sinceirly sorry for saying what i said to Kayla, i have applogised to her myself over discord for my deed.i did commit, i am super new and i was just super overwellmed with me being a SCP for the first time, im not saying being new or being a SCP for the first timeencourges this toxic behaviour at all, im just saying i said one thing toxic to kayla and now im banned for 16 weeks. Please cut me some slack or reduce my ban.I was originally banned for 2 weeks but i got to check this morning and im rebanned for 16 weeks. Just please please give me one extra chance, i wont cause any trouble at all! I was having so much fun before i cut my time short by my silly behaviour and words. (This wont happen again)
      How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
      I wont, before i joined i read all the rules! .
      Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
      The reason i want to rejoin the server is becuase i played it for 3 hours yesterday and it was the greatestexperience i have ever had on a gmod server before. The whole idea of characters breaking out and killing everyone and its ur job to fight thembrings excitement to me, i want to play it more, also i will increase my maturity within a instant.

Clip of me getting banned:https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...e=cr-MSxTTlUsMjAyMzUzNzkwLA?mobilebypass=true

Last edited:

Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt)

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 12, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @neil elston ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reading your ban appeal as well as seeing two other clips provided to me of you and your friends actions on the server, I do not think un-banning you or adjusting the extension is appropriate at it's current time as your actions on the server towards other players is very disrespectful and inappropriate and even threatening players as well as bully players, you've only apologised for one action and not taken full responsibility at all for any of the others

You may re-appeal this in two weeks time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.