For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2+ years
In what country are you located?: Turkey
Time zone: GMT +3
Character name(s): Tommy Bradley
Civilian name: don't play civ
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11 CSG Arthur Coulson A-1 CPL Arthur Coulson CI-G Artyom Kakaz
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, a few bans because of late night minging and saying a slur word that i did not know was a slur.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?: I want to lead GSD to a better future.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I have a lot of GSD MTF CI and GOC experience and i think im fit for the job.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: GSD CPT oversees the GSDs performance assists the CoS does trainings and leads D-Block. Is responsible for taking leadership during riots.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: My character Tommy Bradley is a veteran of the GSD department he is extremely battle hardened. And has seen all sorts of shit you would see at the Foundation. From SCP breaches to CI raids to treason etc and he wants to lead his department for the better and is willing to be put on the GSD CPT role and make sure those Filthy D-Class know their place.And overall give the GSD department a better name.

GSD logo.png

Application Denied

Hello @Artyom ,
Thank you for showing interest in expanding your duties within the General Security Department.
After careful consideration, I have come to a verdict regarding your request.
I am sad to say that your application has been Denied.

Please contact me on Discord - cross0351 , if you wish to get the reason for this denial.

You may reapply in two week's time.

Kind Regards,
Department Chief Michael "Banana".​

Status
Not open for further replies.