My message

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
I tought I would give the community also access to my Nu7 resignation announcement:

:nu7:
My message
:nu7:

I have been in this regiment for 547 days. And I think it's time to leave. I have explored everything this regiment has to offer. I tried my best to make it work, even if I severely failed in my last days as a Commander.

Regardless I did everything I could (Even sometimes putting this godamm game before my life so you guys could have a regiment to play in) but now I don't have anything left to do.I said in the past that if the regiment would be in a good state i'll resign. Well here we are. We have improved considerably compared to the shitshow that I left this reg in when I got demoted. In fact I would like to apologies to Auburn who had to pickup what we had done.

I at least tried to give advice and get something rolling, now Auburn did what I hopped allowing the regiment to achieve success once more. Bob is finally a COM after recommending him to go for CO a year ago. So I'm done.I can't provide like I used to since i'm simply unable to put in the same motivation I did back then. So much went on and now well I don't want to just go back up. I asked to never be promoted to LTCOM for a reason since I know that I won't have the same fire I used to in me for this regiment. This is what never resigning does to you.And even tho I sound negative in what I say, I loved this regiment to the very core, after all I would have left If I didn't.

This regiment was more then just some group, it was friends, it was the thing to go to after spending my day just to enjoy some sweet murdering action against people in green.After going from an nco, to getting to LDR thanks to one simple logo. To spending all my time as an LT saving a regiment from the wrath of SC with the help of my old friends (who all left this server now). To eventually succeeding and getting COM, only to fall in the endless pit of failure. I at least can rest now knowing that my year worth of knowledge at least helped the new COs in doing something that allowed us to reach where we are now.

Before I go a few words to people that are in this regiment still:

CO people:

AUBURN Thanks you for listening to my rants on why Nu7 is the way it was and how to improve it. I'm sorry you had to pick up the mess we made.

SKYWING You went from a minge to one of the best COs we ever had. You deserve COM and I hope you can make Nu7 reach even greater heights.

HARLAND Get better man hope you recover well ?

APACHE When we first gave you CO, me and MCnugget where disapointed by the job you where putting up. And then you just kept on improving. I trully believe you can improve just like Bob did and get to an even higher rank. You got Captain for a reason. I'm sure you can go to MAJ

ZOHAR Stop putting ostage in the road in roblox I swear if I see another "You killed an ostage" when Using my A10 I will RDM you next time I meet you in GMOD.

BLAZE You better make the chem list work!

Not CO people:

KAROL I swear to god you are addicted to MRP. This man "leaves" mrp only to be a CO in mrp again :skull:

ROSCOE CO when?????? Also thanks for teaching me formal english fo rmy ECM app ?.

ENRICO That cross training was based. Get CO too.

EXPLOSIVE Hamburger 121 O7

Not Nu7 people:

DENNID Don't know if you see this channel. You are based.

CECE Watch out Nu7 will try to pay you at least 100k for a good review.

Final words:

I want to also thank everyone that I worked with, that i got to know and still do. This was a hell of a ride but quite frankly, i'm tired. I have been Nu7 for way too long now. It litteraly is all I know, I have no other whitelist. I think it's time for me to rest and just do something else.
In the end there truly was nothing I could do.

Thank you, sincerely, for everything. I will see you again, but with no hammer in hand this time.

-MTF NU7 MAJ Louis "Napoléon" Bonaparte-

Nathaniel Brown

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
the Netherlands
On god the most dedicated member of Nu-7 I could ever imagine. with spot on design skills (I'll never forget those fire logo's).
Thanks for being in the CO team while we (old CO's) were there ?❤️

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
Bro finally had to surrender and throw in the towel.

You've given Nu7 alot brother, enjoy the rest!

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
o7

One of the most dedicated Nu-7, I remember us partying in the watch towers back in Decem 2022! CSG Francois cooked hard.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
didnt even mention me smh smh

o7 tho, u were in nu-7 longer than my playtime on the server.