Your in-game name: Demar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:538700972
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/normalguyand/
Date of ban: Friday 10th March 1 pm
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Claire Syringe
Ban length?: 5 Days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: try not to get in a fight with other people
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? i have 3-4 failrp warns and 1 job abuse 1 rdm. i got a 1day ban for +left abuse.
Why should you be unbanned: Ok, let me describe the situation first, i was on DC and Gus was on DC too then i challenged him to a fist fight and we were punching each other and another CI came in and saw him punching me and killed him. Then after Gus respawned, he came back and killed the CI who killed him. And this is how the MRDM started, he keeps coming back and killing the CI who killed him after being killed. I killed him a couple of times because 1. he damaged me 2. he damaged another CI. After killing me 3 times in a row without a reason, I called a sit when he killed me 4 times in a row he RDMed me and Claire banned me and him both for MRDM.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: next time i fist fight/knife fight someone i will go to a place that no one can see
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: i enjoyed the server and its community and i have many friends in the server.

'Demar'

Jan 3, 2023
Hello, @'Demar'

I originally gave you a 2 week ban, but later decreased too 5 days by Requis. You were RDMing another CI in base more then 3 times.

Stay safe,
Claire.
Hi Claire, the reason i killed him is because, as i said in the ban appeal 1. he damaged/tried to damage me(running toward me with a swining knife and trying to poke me) 2. he damaged/killed another CI member

Last edited:

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Appeal Denied

Hi Demar,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

The reason your appeal has been denied is due to both of you RDMing one another during this situation. It doesn't matter if he killed you first and you started doing it right after, the logs displayed that the two of you were essentially taking turns killing eachother. Your ban was reduced to 5 days from 2 weeks due to the shared liability of the situation.

Thank you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.