my owner application

Caesar Kuznetsov

Oct 24, 2022
AAAA.png

- Support

I (16M) was in the forum (this page) when another poster (66M) suddenly began a rant (59608 words) about wanting to become the Owner of the server, replacing Ventz (Owner)

This poster dared to say (1 mouth, 32 teeth) that he wanted to have noclip (admin feature) and wanted to abuse it (using staff powers for no reason) all while he had poor hand and foot coordination (4) which would lead to him accidentally banning everyone (60 billion bans per year)

I could not tolerate this (0 seconds) so I used my fingers (10) and started typing out a post (what you're reading) and he (OP of this page) evaporated as soon as I posted the message (this one).

I was instantly (0 seconds) praised by the staff team (evil kind and loving french people), and by every player on the server (129/128) who thanked me for my services (1) in removing a monster from our society (8.001 billion). Ventz (the server owner) himself (person) personally came to my house (where I live) and thanked me for saving his life (the server owner's life). He (himself) then gave me (OP) free V.I.P (very important person) for the next billion (1,000,000,000) seconds.

However some people (2) have gossiped in whispers (0.001 decibels) that I don't care about no clip abusers (now 0) or the server (129/128) and I was pretending (100%) to care about the server (owned by Ventz) and I was just in it for free V.I.P ($88, then $8 per month).

So, please, tell me - am I the Australian here?​

• Haha
Reactions: boku