hollymt#1422 or TEMPLE

500 hours or more

calli

usa

TOMMY NO LEGS

TIMMY

SCP RP USA

i have had none yet so far

i have been ban but only once when i just started playing i think it was mass rdm but than i really got into the sever

to get a better understanding of the foundion and all it has to offer

i have done tons of researcher work and i feel like it is about time i should try to get a raise

sadly i think after reading this you will say no but i have yet to get a perfect grade on a document or know what the perfect one is

to my knowledge they sign documents and do and approve advanced test

so my character {Tommy no legs} has well no legs to him but he still can walk but he feels like he does not have legs but other people can see that he does but still he does not see his own legs

Kree

May 17, 2023
+Support
+Give this guy exec so he can research and finally see his own legs

Crimson

Dec 29, 2022
+support

this lore, is so amazing, that i cried my eyes out. this is so affectionate to everybody who reads this, and changes their lives forever!

TEMPLEOFDOOM

Aug 13, 2023
omg thank you to every body who is helping me on this journey still waiting for them to respond

Retiredintheheadx3

Feb 10, 2023
+support

I will be resigning effective immediately and handing my position in SA off to him as this person is infinitely better suited for my position and significantly dwarfs me in every single aspect. He will do only what i could ever even dream of doing

Status
Not open for further replies.