My region and ISP does not let me connect to any Garry's Mod server or TeamSpeak server without VPN.

CN_ENTITY

Jun 12, 2024
Hello, the reason why I am writing a support ticket is because I am currently trying to join the CN US SCP Server and it is not allowing me to join because it is detecting a VPN. I was wondering if I could be exempt of this because my current region which is Puerto Rico in the Caribbean which uses US as a region does not allow me to join any Gmod or TS servers without a VPN in the US. I tried to talk to Gmod and TS support and have been told that they cant do anything about it but to talk to my ISP (Internet Service Provider) so I did just that. I called them to see if I could fix this issue but they said that they can't do anything about it as well. So I am now stuck here trying to join Gmod Servers to try and have fun with but I have no luck in this one due to the VPN detector. I apologize for the inconvenience but I hope that there is a way that this problem could be solved. Thank you.