my scp 096 app

Status
Not open for further replies.

poguke2212

Jun 3, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:557876757
Discord name: poguke#8198
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 weeks (i think)
In what country are you located?: england
Time zone: gmt+1
Character name(s):tony 'poguke' hawkings
Civilian name:stephen 'poguke' hawkingson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): uk
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: none
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: none
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: i would be suitable for scp-096 because it may well be a new experience towards scp rp players alike and the scp is never played on the uk sever and seeing me play it might interest more people to sign up instead of just thinking about it
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: scp 096 will cover its face with its hands and begin screaming, crying, and babbling incoherently briefly before chasing down the person who viewed its face
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: it has to kill the person who saw its face and it cant beeline to d block unless target is in d block
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: scp 096 is to be contained in its cell, a 5 m x 5 m x 5 m airtight steel cube, at all times no one can look at the scp then a mtf or combat medic to put a bucket on his head then beamed then lastly taken back to his cell

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Application accepted

Congratulations on having your 096 whitelist application get accepted, please contact any Admin+ in game by calling a sit (@096 whitelist) and you will be handed your whitelist. (Make sure you copy the link to your 096 application before-hand as they will have to double check.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.