Civilian name: Cob Deen "8"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- No
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7 PVT, E-11 PVT, CI-A, 096 UK and US, IA and DEA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, my last was for Failrp for accidentally stealing a flask as 939
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I'm applying for Security Captain because I'd like to supervise and train cadets to become better GSDs or even future captains (Also want to gain some experience as CL4)
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I'm not really suitable to be security captain, because I don't have much experience in doing captain things. However, I believe that the only way to grow and improve is to try it out myself and gain some experience for the future. That's why I'm trying to be security captain, because I want to learn from this opportunity and prove myself to be a capable leader
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Supervise over cadets, officers and etc (Basically GSD in general), host tryouts to give licenses out to people and organise sweeps when a code 2 is given
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My story starts as a cadet who dreamed about climbing the ranking system, he trained hard, followed the orders and worked with diligence climbing from cadet to officer, then after years of hard work he gets promoted to captain and now he's here supervising over people

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
+Support
-Good for GSD
-Good for GSD
-Good for GSD
-Good for GSD
-Always on GSD
- Tons of experience as officer
-Hire or Kayla gets kidnapped
-Good for GSD

Zack Baker

May 20, 2023
United Kingdom
Please add more information to your Security Captain application and we will decide after that. Also, change the title of your app to something like "[UK] Cob Deen's captain app".

Last edited:

AceDiscounti

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022
-Support
I do see you around often and you are quite professional and a good gensec, however your application does not really have a lot going for it as its incredibly short and seems quite rushed. However if you do change your application and add more information to it and such I will most certainly change it to a +support as I have never had any issues with you and you are generally pleasant to be around.

Zack Baker

May 20, 2023
United Kingdom
to: Cob Deen (cob-deen@site65.scp.fnd.ca)
Subject: Security Captain Role Assignment

1704729593269.png

The following message is a direct consensus from the General Security Leadership Office
Hello @Cob Deen

First and foremost, I would like to thank you in showing interest to apply for Security Captain, likewise, this shows that you had the courage, time and effort to write to us about your interest in expanding your duties within the General Security Department. After careful consideration, as well as a vote from other Security Captains and both Security Chiefs, we have come to a final verdict. This application is to be denied, no further action is to be taken. You may reapply in two weeks time.

The reasons for this denial may not be elaborated here in this final verdict, however should you have any questions about this denial, please get in contact with me or @Skinner
Zack Baker

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.