Who banned you:
Alpha Toon
Ban length?:
26 weeks now 21 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I will focus on quality RP and only spending healthy amounts of time online as playing for too long caused lots of my behavior issues/minging.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Sadly, Yes
Why should you be unbanned:
I feel like I can come back now and be a positive member of this community, I have done lots of bad things here but now that I have found stuff to do other then 24/7 scp-rp I think I can be a good RP player instead of a minge
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I can make shure that when I play I keep up to date on the rules keep them fresh in my mind and take breaks when I need too
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want too re-join this server as I love the community and the content made by Civil Networks is truly unrivaled in quality or quantity.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Hi @Qualiss,
Your ban was issued due to you jumping while handcuffed causing you to launch yourself and prevent yourself from being dragged. With your extensive ban record as well, it was determined that you'd be banned for the initial reason stated above as well as stacked bans [x] as a discussion with you was had saying you were on your last straw. As I was the one that issued the ban, you'll have to wait for a response from another member of SL.

Regards,
Alpha

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Qualiss

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided to deny your ban appeal. This is due to the fact that you have receive multiple chance before this ban and as of right now I don't feel comfortable letting you back on the server.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.