What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Former E-11 & Nu-7, CI alpha
-Current NU-7 PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-Unfortunately, yes.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-I am applying for an Executive for many reasons. One reason is that I love the research department and would like to take the next step in my career. Another reason I am applying is that I enjoy working with others within the department and want to help the department on a larger scale. Finally, many close friends of mine got a start in the Research department and it looks like a lot of fun.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-I have many close connections with others in the community
-I like to help/work with others
-I can be very active
-I am passionate about research
-Wants to uphold the Code of Ethics
-Wants to encourage the Research Department to focus on RP and make new Discoveries

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-I have 6 excellent documents
Documents are Excellent for several reasons that I will list below:

-Detail, Is the document descriptive?
-Test Quality, Is the test original/Involve good RP?
-Effort, Was thought put into the test, and was work put into the document?
-Length/Info, Does the document appear to cover all information in detail?
-Spelling/Grammar, Are there little to no spelling/grammar errors?
-Language/Tone, Is the document written with professional and descriptive language/tone?
-Formating, Was the document formatted in a clear/professional way?

If the answer to most or all of these questions is yes, then the document is Excellent.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The Executive researcher has several responsibilities in RP which I will list below:

-To represent the department in a professional and cooperative manner
-Making sure that Researchers are following the rules (COE&COC) while testing.
-Grading documents and helping other researchers revise theirs.
-Helping when issues arise between research and other departments
-Assisting the DOR and other Executives with running the department
-Helping other researchers with their tests
-Authorizing some tests/samplings
-Setting an excellent example for other researchers
-Disciplining other researchers when necessary

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Nathan Smith Formerly Known as [Redacted], was a Junior Researcher who was affected by a Reality Translocation event. This event sent him and several of his close colleagues from our reality to PD-[Redacted]. One hour later, a second Reality Translocation event occurred where he alone was sent back. When he first returned he was captured by MTF-Alpha 1 and contained under the designation SCP-[Redacted]-[Redacted]. After testing alterations to his mind as well as several anomalous properties were discovered. These properties have now subsided and his mental state has returned to normal aside from a level of eccentricity that has remained, possibly from the trauma of the event. However, he did not escape this event unscathed, losing his colleagues to this event caused him a great deal of distress. This distress has motivated him to work hard and climb through the ranks of the foundation to prevent a tragedy like this from happening to anyone else at the hands of an anomaly.

Last edited:

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Neutral

+ I've seen some improvements on activity and attitude but I want to get to know you a little bit more before I leave a final verdict. Overall the application isn't bad and I know that you have good experience as a Sr. Researcher.

- However, I've seen you getting arrested constantly by Internal Affairs and that certain personnel such as Alpha-1 & Omega-1 are having issues with you.

+ / - I wish to see some improvement behavior wise and more of a professional matter before I give you a +Support.

Good luck, Nathan Smith.

- Overseer Assistant "Akavir"

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
+Support, Community veteran and does things good if you give him the chance, He is passionate about research and If he weren't banned when I was Dpt.Director I would've let him into Executive if he has applied

Shade Kade

Sep 20, 2022
-Support
Due to most recent issues with IA, I do not see Nathan Smith able to uphold the conduct of an Executive Researcher due to his lack of maturity on site. He has been getting into hot water with IA from what I have seen and has been getting people pissed off even when they are trying to help him.
Good Night and Good Luck

sprucerrr

Mar 30, 2023
- Support

From the one time i went to check arrests in interro, i saw at least five were Nathan Smith. This was no earlier than a week ago. Constant lack of maturity, not as constant minging, and the occassional toxicity to people talking about all of this, AND otherwise. While messing around is something that this community can have, my recent interactions involving you have been bad. Me personally I do not care about "OGs" and personal connections. In my view you are not fit for executive as of now. Regardless this changes or not, this is my opinion for you now.

Kind regards. - Sprucer

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022

To: nsmith@scpf.int

Subject: Application Verdict

| Application Denied |

Greetings Nathan.

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been unfortunately denied. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position; after much deliberation, the team has decided to deny your application.

If you would like to discuss matters further, you may email (Discord message) either myself (Don't forget Hawaii#8207) or Dpt. Director Lunaro (Bees#4431).

You may reapply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.