Nebula's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula

Jan 15, 2022
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96088984
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152443697/
Date of ban: 14/01/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NRP and LTAP
Who banned you: Pan
Ban length?: 3 Days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/unread

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Get better aim and actually bother to check my full weapons roster

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, just a few warns
Why should you be unbanned:
LTAP

I apparently "Left to avoid punishment" when I was on the server for another 5 minutes until I got off which was when they made the sit. I went off the server to go to Jiu Jitsu practice.
NRP
As much as I know researchers "cant have guns" I had one because when one of my subjects died in the test chamber they dropped one and since I was close I got it. I then saw another D-Class pull out a knife on one of the agents so I went and shot at the D Class, however the 2 agents got in the way which is why they thought I was attacking them on purpose.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: If you agree to unban me or at least revoke the LTAP added time then I will certainly be more compliant to the rules.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I've played on many other RP/SCPRP servers before, out of many this one I enjoy the most as progression is based on your game-experience rather than how well you bootlick command plus it seems very well made.
I have over 4000 hours on the game, hosted my own community before (which did take off at one point) and I can't seem to ever stay away from Garry's Mod for long.
So far I have been active and contributing fun and outlandish experiments which keeps others wanting to join in.

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
Hi Nebula,

Thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I took the sit and was looking through the logs while getting the reporter's story, they explained that they were going around as an internal affairs agent disguised as a security personnel and when they entered the area you were they had been shot down by you, I got the damage logs and attempted to bring you and checked if you were on other characters or had changed names, when I checked disconnect/connected logs it showed you had left roughly 10-15 seconds after killing the agent to me this seemed like LTAP.​

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hello Nebula,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the situation, I've decided to deny your ban appeal. Pan handled the situation promptly and the punishment is just. Luckily your ban is only 3 days, so you'll be able to come back rather swiftly.
Please take time and read and be compliant with the rules to prevent future situations like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.