Negan's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Negan' White

Jan 29, 2022
Your in-game name: Negan 'White'
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101112901
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162491530/
Date of ban: IDK what the first ban date was but the that was given for no reason was SEP Fri 30th
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): The first ban was stacked bans class A and FearRP i think but the second ban is FearRP and Stacked bans class X
Who banned you: IDK who banned me the first time but Exodus banned me for no reason
Ban length?: The first ban was like 10 weeks then 2 weeks later i check and it's NOW 24 WEEKS
1666118577668.png
1665771376903.png
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: My ban should be done by now and i won't do any stupid stuff
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: Couse i did my ban but someone made it 26 weeks (24 weeks now)
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I looked at the rules many times and i will be more carfull of what i say and do
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
cuz i wanna play the server and i did my ban time but someone gave me 16 weeks for no reason

Last edited:

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Hello Negan,
I am going to leave my side here, I had caught you in 008 ALONE, I saw nobody around the area who could have forced you in and thus concluded that you had self-infected without being FearRP'ed by another, Which led to the ban for FearRP (Class E) which then resulted in the Stacked Bans, You claimed to have been forced in but apparently cant recall who they were as they told you not to look at them (Which was suspicious to me, Why would they tell you that if they were going to infect you anyway?), Anyway, that's my side. (Think the UK ban might be related to the US Ban, So that's why i'm posting)

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi Negan,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After speaking to the staff members involved, you recently came off a Class E stacked bans on the UK server. After being banned on the US server, your ban was fixed and set to a Class X ban. Given your record and history on the server, I'll be denying this appeal.

You may re-appeal in 8 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.