Time zone: EST
Character name(s):Zack Alexa and Robin Alexa
Civilian name: Robin Alexa
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:One warning for failrp because i gave d-class guns as a chef.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:I have seen them doing their jobs and also have been helping around the foundation for a while.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:To be the eyes and ears for the ethics committee and report any foundation personnel who do not follow ethics.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Zack was a researcher prior to becoming an assistant, while he was doing what was supposed to be a simple sampling test on SCP-939 a containment breach occurred. He was trying to get his D-class and the guard with him out safely when they ran into SCP-7722 where Zack told the others to run while he distracted it. When he was found after the breach he had multiple sword wounds all over his body and was barley breathing so they took him to the med bay where he was slowly put back together but some of his body parts had to be replaced with metal augmentations. When he reawoke a few hours after the surgery it took him a while to get used to his new eye and arm as he walked around the facility and even reunited with the two people who he saved with his sacrifice.

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
- Support
- very low amount of info in app

I recommend getting some CL4+ experience plus learning a little bit more about the responsibilities of an Ethics Assistant in RP. If you wish to meet on-site to discuss what we do please let me know!

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
- Support

Hardly any information within the application itself and you have no kind of previous experience from what I can see either, I think spending some more time on the server and then applying for another department Jr. CL4 job would be wise

MRE

Oct 27, 2022
- support
- It seems you don't really understand the responsibilities of ECA, as you fail to mention specifics and instead are relying on occasionally seeing what they do.
- Low play time
- pretty recent warn
- 0 whitelisted roles

I think you should spend a bit more time onsite, maybe pursue some whitelisted roles in order to gain experience. IA is the best route for ethics, as you will be enforcing it directly.

Dan McCarthy

Sep 27, 2022
Message from the Ethics Committee

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png

Hello, Neps!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Assistant!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review and committee vote, your application has been unfortunately Denied!

You may reapply in 2 weeks.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.