Partially Accepted NERF GUN DRONE

Content that has been partially accepted

TailSkipper

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Nov 12, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove : changes the gun drone to get a bigger hitbox and limited amount of ammo maybe make it more visible if its still very good put a limit on how fast u can buy them.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: i dont think so

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

P
eople start to enjoy war more since there isnt a gun drone with infinite ammo and takes 2 clips to kill and even if u do kill it they can instantly buy a new one.

if the drones hitboxes get bigger there easier to destroy be cause right now the hitbox doesnt seem right i hit a drone 8 times and it survived i think because of the lag the hits dont render towards the drone so it takes an insane amount of ammo to destroy it

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

there is none everyone that i spoked to about this agrees that the drone is way to op in combination with lag makes it better

the only negative might be the dev time on it

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

everybody can agree that since the drones came to the server the servers been less fun all u hear is a buzz and loud shots who shred through u its like hunting a fly in your room im not asking it to get removed just nerf it by limiting its ammo and make the hitbox bigger and make it more visible.

THANKS FOR READING

Upvote 0

Markous Fenix

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 16, 2021
+/- If Gun drones had actually a certain amount of ammo it would be fine but i rarely have a problem with them since the only person who use gun drones is Connor

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
-support
well first of all there is already a suggestion going on to change all drones.

Second of all this feels aswell as a cope i got killed by drone drone op suggestion

Aight now to the serrius part.

it is not lag but the hitreg that is why the drones stay longer alive, the drone itself is already pretty weak ya need to actual aim or go close to someone to get a kill it also takes some decent time to kill someone mainly becaus of the same hitreg that makes the drone hard to kill it f's us up aswell.

i kinda feel like i am the main purpose of people wanting to nerf this drone becaus i camped a fob 2 wars and got a 128/23 KD

having limitit ammo would already be a big nerf itself while it as half the range of any other drone , if ya want to limit the use of one drone then it would be fair to limit all drones.

Before i did a gundrone only day (yesterday) i got so many complains about the bomb drone.

Also if ya change the hitbox on one drone it would be fair to nerf all of the combat drones (bomb and gun) mainly becaus they are both getting complains "i got killed by bomb bomb op or i got killed by gun drone gun drone op"

i also feel that it is kind of fair to give the only RP reg a gun drone that is good during combat (the only thing we may use in combat is our shield and our c4 (which we had to fight for to actualy get)) the gundrone is already limitid to having 4 max in the whole server ( only RC has it, sadly one of those rc's was ex ag.)

TailSkipper

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Nov 12, 2021
-support
well first of all there is already a suggestion going on to change all drones.

Second of all this feels aswell as a cope i got killed by drone drone op suggestion

Aight now to the serrius part.

it is not lag but the hitreg that is why the drones stay longer alive, the drone itself is already pretty weak ya need to actual aim or go close to someone to get a kill it also takes some decent time to kill someone mainly becaus of the same hitreg that makes the drone hard to kill it f's us up aswell.

i kinda feel like i am the main purpose of people wanting to nerf this drone becaus i camped a fob 2 wars and got a 128/23 KD

having limitit ammo would already be a big nerf itself while it as half the range of any other drone , if ya want to limit the use of one drone then it would be fair to limit all drones.

Before i did a gundrone only day (yesterday) i got so many complains about the bomb drone.

Also if ya change the hitbox on one drone it would be fair to nerf all of the combat drones (bomb and gun) mainly becaus they are both getting complains "i got killed by bomb bomb op or i got killed by gun drone gun drone op"

i also feel that it is kind of fair to give the only RP reg a gun drone that is good during combat (the only thing we may use in combat is our shield and our c4 (which we had to fight for to actualy get)) the gundrone is already limitid to having 4 max in the whole server ( only RC has it, sadly one of those rc's was ex ag.)
Bro i want to hear other peoples opinion because i dont trust rmp or aor with this suggestion i just think since u guys get it might be a bit bias and also ur reg gets a one shot headshot and 2 shot body shot dmr wich is super op because u dont get tagged when u kill some1 and close range its also super good

Reactions: MLGMagicHoodini

Henrik

Aug 13, 2023
Norway
- Support

Don't think it should be nerfed, there are only a few amounts of people using the gun drone already, and it's not that hard to kill a drone if you have good aim. Second, is that the drone already costs money, so if you have limited ammo there would have to be a way to either reload the drone or in the worst-case scenario you have to buy a new one which would not be fair.

I would say to at least wait with any changes on the drone for a few weeks to see how it would work, as it's been out for a limited time.

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
+ Support I fucking hate drones this is a military server no Battlefield 2042

Also nah drones are tanky asf even with good aim

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022