Denied Nerf Potent

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion would change Potent duloxetine to cost more and give you way less speed. Potent duloxetine currently has a glitch which staff don't enforce at all which makes it infinite. You're also faster than AMX and 076-2 which is insane. It cost around 152$ for one dose of potent. There is literally no point in using AMX for this super cheap drug that is better than all the other speed drugs. A lot of older players such as myself have agreed that Potent has ruined surface combat completely and we miss how it use to be.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Increase of Surface PVP
Better Combat
Better Hitboxes

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
People can't run as fast

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This suggestion should be accepted because Potent has ruined Surface PVP and its better for server health there is no reason any player should be going faster than 076-2. All drugs should do is give you a little advantage not a major.

So the suggestion should be remove the potent glitch not nerf potent
People dont make suggestions to say “fix bug”. While a bug persists and is being abused by everyone, it should either be temporarily nerfed or temporarily disabled/removed from the servers until the bug has been fixed. Or we can go the hard way and ban anyone who abuses the bug.

Reactions: Chad

Jonas Enry

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
People dont make suggestions to say “fix bug”. While a bug persists and is being abused by everyone, it should either be temporarily nerfed or temporarily disabled/removed from the servers until the bug has been fixed. Or we can go the hard way and ban anyone who abuses the bug.
On the uk I haven’t heard of anyone abusing the bug and certainly not seen it in E-11 where I’m overseeing the squadron that makes them. It should be dealt with case by case as ignoring the bug potent is fine

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Massive +support
Love the e-11 mains coming on to -support the suggestion its way to unfair for scps like 076 7722 e-11 are way faster harder to hit and its any fun potent is cheap atleast make it more expensive

+Supporting this as a former CI main myself which i have used chems a fuck ton of times and many god chems

but AMX is a perm speed boost (Until Death) potent isnt
The perm boost isnt worth it price wise.

Really kinda Neutral, leaning to +support. Chems are useful as a utility, but in combat, Jesus can they be broken. If they make it so taking damage lower the speed maybe, that would force it to be a utility drug instead of a necessity for combat most of the time. Right now it's a bit hard to say since Utility wise, it's a necessity with how large the map can be, but for combat, it's annoying as hell

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
When i discovered first that this chem existed, I knew it would either ruin combat along with anima, or that nobody would want it at all because of a “better” speed boost. Ironic that the common and cheaper chemicals are better than the rare and expensive chems
lmao so true

dango

Dec 7, 2022
i dont know if its that simple ?
+support
It really is. Ads speed is not increased when on potent and hip fire while running is super inaccurate so in general people who complain about potent are either mad about people out running scps or (which isn’t the case for most scps except 049 and 7722)

Status
Not open for further replies.