Denied Nerf SCP-082

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Change his ability to having a longer cooldown instead of just 5 hits and you get it, lower his HP gain per head eaten, change to term instead of beamable

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
no

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
He isn't so overpowered to the point that he can solo ert by himself without losing any hp from healing

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None, unless you like mass breaches

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This should get accepted, this fat ass scp is way to strong, SCP-082 can get to full hp from zero in like 10 minutes from his ability. Impossible to contain him by himself, let alone if he was apart of a mass breach.

ah yes because 082 1 shotting ERT totally needs 3 - 4 days
I do just want to note that 049 can also 1 Shot ERT, but it is a percent chance instead.

Something similar or of the sorts could work out?

+/- neutral
so far from what i have seen hes actually quite weak health wise, but the issue is when he gets to someone else with ranged attacks like 8837 or a TG, i do agree 1 shotting isnt ideal but he takes a lot of recoil and if you get a m249 on him he's toast and drops in BM in moments, i would suggest the alternative as i dont really understand what the suggestion really is either,

1. Make him terminable
2. Reduce health regained to 5%
3. Reduce standard attack to do 60-80 damage

Status
Not open for further replies.