Denied Nerf Type-Greens

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kito

Oct 11, 2022
Arkansas
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Nerfs the current abilities of the Type-Greens.
- Remove their abilities to break bulkheads
- Remove their abilities to swap places with others
- Nerf their abilities to prevent ALL damage, they still need to take damage during this phase OR;
- Disallow damage to be delt during their abilities damage-prevention
There is NO need for most of their abilities, & it frequently results in SCP-035 getting breached without hacking or a breach tool, resulting in another SCP getting breached.
Both TGs can make it to surface easily by avoiding teslas, & negating all turret damage, while still being able to terminate persons body-blocking them or shooting them.

They are blatantly pay-to-win, & add nothing to the server period. Breaches become more frequent & longer due to these SCPs, as they are the best SCPs on-site, next to 7722. All of the "meta" SCPs are paid for, rather than earned, & take literally no skill to play or use effectively.

This will likely get denied because money is more important than a player base, but generally speaking there will be no player base if this keeps up. E-11 has all but died because of this, & generally most MTF units have died with them, at least on the US server. There are at most 5 E-11 on, which given their current state & balance, is not even close to dealing any amount of damage to the TGs, or any of the other paid-for SCPs.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+ Better balance
+ Less breaches/Frequency of breaches
+ Less frustration while fighting SCPs; More E-11/General MTF to fight breaches
+ Less Pay-to-Win

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Less money

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Literally everyone dislikes the Type-Greens, they are blatantly overpowered, take almost no skill to use, can breach SCPs without the use of a breach tool OR hacking device, can use freedoms, prevent ALL damage while still being able to damage others, & provide NO RP period. They are a terrible addition to the server overall, & need a massive redesign.

"Fanboy"

Apr 28, 2022
Ickezeznshwa, Antartica.
www.google.com

-/+ Support

I get why you think Type Greens can break bulkheads, and that no damage should be able to be done when "invincible". I'm on the same page as that. However, other points, I disagree with. Such as Nerfing abilities that make it allowed to prevent all damage, which is the red glowing thing, has its downsides. When invincible, you cannot move at all, which gives foundation more time to cover ground. Bullet freeze however, can be easily prevented by stabbing it with a knife. The ability to swap places with another also gives Type Greens to escape, because remember, they only have 7.5k health. Without this, Type Greens would have to leave HCZ with at most 3.5K hp. Type Green is meant to be heavy on attack, not health.

Lightsoulist

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 23, 2022
- support
Im going to be honest 90% of what you said is a skill issue. It's like 7722 all over again.
Its called TEAMWORK for a reason. You work WITH YOUR TEAM and you succeed. Not running in a problem 1 by 1 and getting systematically fucking killed.

Kito

Oct 11, 2022
Arkansas

-/+ Support

I get why you think Type Greens can break bulkheads, and that no damage should be able to be done when "invincible". I'm on the same page as that. However, other points, I disagree with. Such as Nerfing abilities that make it allowed to prevent all damage, which is the red glowing thing, has its downsides. When invincible, you cannot move at all, which gives foundation more time to cover ground. Bullet freeze however, can be easily prevented by stabbing it with a knife. The ability to swap places with another also gives Type Greens to escape, because remember, they only have 7.5k health. Without this, Type Greens would have to leave HCZ with at most 3.5K hp. Type Green is meant to be heavy on attack, not health.
- support
Im going to be honest 90% of what you said is a skill issue. It's like 7722 all over again.
Its called TEAMWORK for a reason. You work WITH YOUR TEAM and you succeed. Not running in a problem 1 by 1 and getting systematically fucking killed.
-support
E-11 when there’s a new SCP that they don’t know how to counter in under 5mins
View attachment 6681
So for starters, the SCP has 7500 HP.
He can prevent literally all damage done to him, while using a freedom to 1 shot you.
Teamwork doesn't fix it the same way it doesn't fix 7722.
There isn't any amount of persons that you can use to fix the blatantly unbalanced pay-to-win SCPs.
I have seen more, larger, longer-lasting breaches due to the fact the Type-Green is always active & can breach 035 without using a breach tool OR a hacking device.
The Type-Greens can break bulkheads with their bare fists somehow.
The Type-Greens can one-shot anyone, while being invulnerable.
The Type-Greens can ignore teslas, & turrets, while being able to one-shot anyone.
If all the things I describe are skill issues, why don't we make them free or based on SCP level? That way the skilled players CAN use them.
None of my points are altered or damaged by "skill issue" or an insult; I want genuine criticism for leaving Type-Greens the way they are.

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
-Support
Type green can be scary alone, but I'd you get a small group of people with anchors, there 7.5Khp drops real quick, there scary alone but scps are meant to be, there not that difficult with a coordinated group

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
-support
His abilities can be easily countered by just having a lot of people to deal with him. He has a restriction on the amount of times he can use his abilities so if you give him the time to recharge and become strong again it’s kinda just a skill issue

Michael Dzhetnikov

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 22, 2022
Its energy doesnt infinitely regen, you can counter them with 2 reality anchors, they are reality benders not wizards, they are meant to be powerful, many people also counter them, they dont have much hp, when their energy depletes they resort to using a gun.
Maybe coordinate and plan instead of rushing the type green when they breach.

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
- support
not pointing fingers here but it’s more ISD and DoEA running in solo than E-11 doing it

MOIST_

Jun 24, 2022
-/+ Support
Only thing I want to be nerfed a bit is the escape game giving you a disguise as yesterday I easily escaped with it on due I disguised as people and waited for people to open BK

hj10wen

Game Master
Game Master
May 31, 2022
-support
Its 20 £ it’s going to be good
And it needs no nerfs
And making it free is a bad idea as it’s already had people pay for it

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
The Type-Greens can break bulkheads with their bare fists somehow.
Reality bending abilities maybe???
The Type-Greens can one-shot anyone, while being invulnerable.
Their energy is not infinite, and they cannot shoot weapons, so the max of people they can get before their energy finishes is literally 4
The Type-Greens can ignore teslas, & turrets, while being able to one-shot anyone.
It's their only force point..

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
1681930454717.pngfrom a similar thread asking type-green to be nerfed
also
-support
teamwork makes containing SCPs possible as I (and many others have said) proper teamwork will destroy any type-green breach

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi Kito,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We are currently not planning to nerf Type-Greens as they are easily dealt with with a moderate amount of planning.
They are currently well-balanced as they are.
They are to be played in a more supportive manner, where if they are alone they are very weak, and with teamwork, they are very good.
If we see that Type-Greens are unbalanced, we will think of ways to nerf them.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.