Denied New E-11 Jobs

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeucDEUCE

Aug 17, 2022
I think it could help E-11 and the site as a whole could benefit if we had medics and engineers.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[For medics they can help us stay in the fight longer by healing us and bringing us back from the dead and combat medics can still come and help heal and revive as well having double the number of medics on the field, for engineers they can delay any SCPS by fixing doors or after the breach they can help the other regular engineers/mechanics fixing any damages quicker.]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[They can help out more and faster with containing breaches and healing and fixing around the site. This can also give E-11 enlisted a new way to play and other things to do.]

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[It could take away from other medics and engineers and mechanics.]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[I think that this could revive E-11 or make it a fun regiment to play and like I said this could take away from other jobs or gives us more people to help, heal and fix what is damaged. On the field we can have more medics fight and heal us like I said before and for our mechanics they can delay scps.]

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
You have combat medics

Painter

Jun 18, 2023
[REDACTED]
-support

WVC-3 is on top, adding E-11 engineers would cause multiple WVC-3 techs to lose their jobs, and that is unacceptable.

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
I wonder when the day will come when people stop asking for Support jobs in MTFs

Lightsoulist

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 23, 2022
You don't need either of them.
If you want something fixed call an engineer
If you want to be healed ask for a combat medic to help patrol HCZ
-support

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
No medic E-11 job, there already has been talks of removal of Nu-7 medics so why would they add more Combative medical jobs

Komodo

Nov 4, 2022
- support
Combat medics already exist and on the US server, we have a squad of combat medics that are meant to go to HCZ to assist E11 more than usual combat medics.

We can call for other combat medics/Tech Experts to come to HCZ

Also if people arent responding when you call for them on comms that's an ic issue and should be dealt with icly not adding a medic or engineer job to E11 as that would take away from combat medic/site staff rp.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @DeucDEUCE,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because this would take Medical and Tech experts job. Just communicate with them if you need their help.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.