New Grenades

Jan 2, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion would change up the system of grenades and the different add-ons. This would add better realism to the function of grenades and be more realistic for combat scenarios.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
If it was I can guarantee that this would make grenades so much better as of perspective instead of M9K which bounces all over the room and can be thrown further than an Olympian javelin thrower. Smoke grenades are getting thrown as if they weigh over 10kg.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Better visuals, more effective use instead of having to cycle through your Hotbar to find which grenade you're looking for, and more effectiveness during combat situations. This addon will come with an animation swep that allows you to throw your grenade whilst still holding your rifle or whatever in your hand instead of leaving them vulnerable.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Possible decrease in performance which may affect the server in some way, I don't know, I'm not familiar with server management.
May not be compatible with the current server addons.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think this addon should be added because I feel that this server needs more realism to it rather than an example of COD FFA on Shipment where it's just a run-and-gun situation, flashbangs, and smoke grenades have somewhat good uses however not to the point where it can be easily exploited like for example, kidnapping an enemy and you throw a smoke so they can't see but can easily shoot at the green dot and get away with an easy ex-auth. Overall I feel that it can add more contrast to the combat system.