Rule Suggestion New SCP Rule

Rule suggestions will be reviewed by Superadmins, this may take longer than standard content suggestions.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
SCPs that die during a breach cannot be breached again that same breach.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I know of

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It'll make breaches with 6+ SCPs happen less often resulting in more fun breaches with just a few SCPs
It nerfs 035 which is a good thing because its a little annoying when 035 dies all the SCPs that breached can't just camp his CC until they breach him again.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
It'll require more skill for longer breaches? I don't really see any negatives here.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It should be accepted because as I said above right now it's very frustrating killing an SCP and then just having the SCP's go back to rebreach them. It'll make SCP players think more and coordinate more instead of mindlessly running around without a worry.

• Haha
Reactions: fiski69

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
nice job skirting around what i said, why are the SCPs being rebreached once they are killed/RCed?
it's still entirely your fault for not dealing with the problem which is a hostile person/group/SCP breaching those SCPs

You aren't reading what I've been saying this entire time. By the time we kill/RC the problematic SCP he already has 6 others defending him and then camp his CC.

It seems like a prioritisation issue. To my knowledge this is a US issue and the priority list for e-11 in the uk is 079>035>anything with a breach tool unused > anything else

Not really a priority thing ours is the same. It's just when 035 gets out he's a silent breach and by the time we know he's out 076 is breached and they stay together going to 8837 then the type greens and then 682 and then 035 just has a massive gang protecting him or camping his CC together.

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
You aren't reading what I've been saying this entire time. By the time we kill/RC the problematic SCP he already has 6 others defending him and then camp his CC.

Not really a priority thing ours is the same. It's just when 035 gets out he's a silent breach and by the time we know he's out 076 is breached and they stay together going to 8837 then the type greens and then 682 and then 035 just has a massive gang protecting him or camping his CC together.
This usually isn't a problem unless the entire breach was silent. The first SCPs E-11 on UK check when a breach is announced are 035 and 079, so it gets discovered usually before 035 even has a host and it gets handled.

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
Patrol and check up on SCPs like that regularly if you are walking around and looking in doors you can keep an eye on it

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
this is the absolute worst case scenario and the entire reason ERT was developed - if site staff have mishandled a breach so badly (or been unlucky enough for the perfect team of SCPs to get on) enough that there are six SCPs breached at once you can't resonably expect to be able to recontain it without extreme help from ERT or even the GOC (this has happened rarely on UK in the past and is really cool to see even as CI)

if it really comes to this, hide in the breach shelters until ERT arrives (nobody has ever used them ?) or secure EZ to prep for ERT

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
if site staff have mishandled a breach so badly (or been unlucky enough for the perfect team of SCPs to get on) enough that there are six SCPs breached at once you can't resonably expect to be able to recontain it without extreme help from ERT or even the GOC (this has happened rarely on UK in the past and is really cool to see even as CI)
another US skill issue as we had a sextuple breach in december that was recontained by E-11

...there were only 6 E-11 on

• Love
Reactions: Bill Nye The Guy

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Suggestion Response

Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion

Our SL team feels that this rule does not need to be made at this point in time, Staff can step in if needed to prevent huge breaches for going on for a long time.

Kind regards,
Mercer​

Status
Not open for further replies.